Thinking about a 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update.

So I've had my rifle coming up on 2 months, I've put a little over 700 rounds through it, and I absolutely love it. Since I've had plenty of time behind the trigger I feel I've definitely gotten a good feel for the rifle and I know what I'd like to upgrade/change. My only big complaint is the iron sights, I don't really care for them, and then my trigger which seems to have some play in it before it engages.

So here's my list...

Hogue overmold stock
    Tactical Solutions shock buffer
    Tactical Solutions compensator
    Tactical Solutions extended magazine release.
    Adjustable trigger
    Harris Bi-pod
    Nikon scope (probably a Monarch)

Hope to have most of this put together by July or so.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      So I've had my rifle coming up on 2 months, I've put a little over 700 rounds through it, and I absolutely love it. Since I've had plenty of time behind the trigger I feel I've definitely gotten a good feel for the rifle and I know what I'd like to upgrade/change. My only big complaint is the iron sights, I don't really care for them, and then my trigger which seems to have some play in it before it engages.

So here's my list...

Hogue overmold stock
      Tactical Solutions shock buffer
      Tactical Solutions compensator
      Tactical Solutions extended magazine release.
      Adjustable trigger
      Harris Bi-pod
      Nikon scope (probably a Monarch)

Hope to have most of this put together by July or so.
      Wow a Monarch on a 10/22? Thats alot of scope, but nice. I agree about the trigger and iron sights. Others may think they are great, but I'm really not a fan

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        Wow a Monarch on a 10/22? Thats alot of scope, but nice. I agree about the trigger and iron sights. Others may think they are great, but I'm really not a fan
        I'll probably pick up a Monarch from SWFA, they seem to have great prices on them. Plus I can throw it on another rifle down the road.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• My 10/22 just got me some dinner mhhhm.
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• If you haven't already purchased the Nikon, check out Mueller optics. I have this scope on a Savage .17.

I'm also using DNZProducts one piece base and rings at medium height.

At DNZ Products, we are truly excited to offer such an exceptional line-up of rifle scope mounts rings, bases and riflescope mounting accessories. Shop now." class="yoast-seo-meta-tag

Comment

• I've got an old savage 12/22 long, it's alot of fun to play with.
              Last edited by HenryJ; 05-19-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X