No announcement yet.

$$$ eye glasses $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf? Why pay $500 for a pair of glasses? I can see if it is a designer brand of some sort but why? It isn't like you're going to see any better with a $500 pair over a $100 pair....

I think mine were $180 or so but after insurance I think I paid $60. I really want to get some polarized ones that work well in the sun. My eyes hate direct sun light and not being able to wear sun glasses sucks!
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      wtf? Why pay $500 for a pair of glasses? I can see if it is a designer brand of some sort but why? It isn't like you're going to see any better with a $500 pair over a $100 pair....

I think mine were $180 or so but after insurance I think I paid $60. I really want to get some polarized ones that work well in the sun. My eyes hate direct sun light and not being able to wear sun glasses sucks!
      I'm with ya man, but I got these last pair from walmart for 500. Of course this includes the exam, but thats just 50 bucks of it. Still payed 450.
      Photobucket

Comment

$500 from Walmart? Holy crap! I had some made at the 1 hour places at the mall when I needed a new pair the same day, but they weren't even that much there! You definitely need to hit up Sam's or Costco. I think they even offer like $25 off the second pair, so you can get a back-up.

Comment

I'll have to sign up again. Had a Sam's card for many years and let it go about 2 years ago. Just never really used it. Do you prefer Cosco over Sam's?
          Photobucket

Comment

Costco is what Sam's aspires to be.

Comment

Originally posted by gloom View Post
              paid 750.00 for mine
              Now THAT'S representin'!!!

We's gone tuh chuch. Brings me mah Sunday glasses... no, the one that matches mah cane. I gots tuh be propah.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Now THAT'S representin'!!!

We's gone tuh chuch. Brings me mah Sunday glasses... no, the one that matches mah cane. I gots tuh be propah.
                I'm speechless

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                  With all due respect.....I bet you think your the freshest thing ever with those over priced faggy ass glasses in your metrosexual pink ass shirt trotting down the street like a pillow-biting ass pirate. I hope you're joking btw lol
                  not joking and your lame ass jokes are worthless... im far from that descricption ass monkey. to each his own tho right. i like the finer things and youre broke ass trailer trash...

Comment

There's not even a fine line between overpriced and finer things. In fact, it isn't even the same thing. One can have "finer" things without it being overpriced.

Comment

Lol "ass monkey"

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                        Lol "ass monkey"
                        I'm going to think of that every time I see glasses like that now.

Comment

Costco is 100 times better then sams.. Don't even mess them.
                          Big Rooster Racing
                          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Costco it is. I would have never known.
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              sooo racist...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                sooo racist...
                                I forgave myself shortly after.

Comment

Working...
                                X