X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf3 beta

who is getting the beta on the 27th?
    lets squad up and rape.

map is metro and mode is rush same as alpha.

How much is it???
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
      How much is it???
      Beta comes with a pre-purchase of the game.

Got my beta invite in July, alpha was fun have been dying to play some more! Guess I need to reinstall Origin...
      Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Beta is free to anyone, pre-purchasers of MoH:LE as well as Origin Pre-Orders of BF3 will get access starting on Sept 27. You can download for free Sept 29 and play until October 10.

I was an Alpha Tester, I hope and pray that they fixed ALOT of the issues in the beta. That map was HORRIBLE. If at minimum, they could get the spawn on squad leader working, that would be great. Half the stuff in Alpha was broken, I won Operation Metro ONCE in about 8 hours of gaming before the Alpha ended...think "fish in a barrel"

Still pissed that they went with Metro instead of Caspian...Caspian is fully playable right now (and people are playing it at the conference right now)

Comment

I'm pre-ordered and will be getting it.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

EA is launching an open multiplayer beta for Battlefield 3 next week, and has now provided the minimum and recommended system specs for PC gamers.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
            The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Beta is free to anyone, pre-purchasers of MoH:LE as well as Origin Pre-Orders of BF3 will get access starting on Sept 27. You can download for free Sept 29 and play until October 10.

I was an Alpha Tester, I hope and pray that they fixed ALOT of the issues in the beta. That map was HORRIBLE. If at minimum, they could get the spawn on squad leader working, that would be great. Half the stuff in Alpha was broken, I won Operation Metro ONCE in about 8 hours of gaming before the Alpha ended...think "fish in a barrel"

Still pissed that they went with Metro instead of Caspian...Caspian is fully playable right now (and people are playing it at the conference right now)
              Only bugs I ran into was not being able to join a squad and when I would receive a gold star it would crash my game. Other than that it ran smoothly and without fault. I completed Metro at least 10 times in the 3 days that I played and my K/D ratio was ridiculously funny, 2.7 or something like that good times!

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
              The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

The 27th is the early date for pre-orders and people who bought moh:le at launch. 29th is the open beta. Also this is the same setup from PAX, and alpha.

Comment

I will be in the beta.
                  2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

So if ya pre-order the game youll get to play the beta?
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

public beta is on the 29th regardless of pre-order.
                      pre-orders' get it on the 27th.

Comment

Is that PC only?

Comment

Can you go prone in this game? If not, I'm out!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            Can you go prone in this game? If not, I'm out!
                            Yes you can.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                            The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                              Is that PC only?
                              we waited this long because of you console faggots.

I kid! lol but yeah the beta was delayed for simultaneous launch across all platforms.

Comment

Working...
                              X