No announcement yet.

An Open Letter To Christians: Merry Christmas From An Atheist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I see one of these racrguy threads in the Theology Corner it makes me want to yawn.

FYI it looks like you're trying to imitate BrianC's posting style here r-guy.....is he your hero?
    Last edited by The King; 12-02-2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Every time I see one of these racrguy threads in the Theology Corner it makes me want to yawn.

FYI it looks like you're trying to imitate BrianC's posting style here r-guy.....is he your hero?
      You're doing that woman thing again. Your mouth is moving, noise is coming out, but no sense is being made.

Comment

I agree it's too long to read right now but i will pickup where i left off.

no matter what the issue or how simple, people will always disagree with you on things.

Comment

"Before I go any further, I want to make sure that word is clearly understood. There seem to be a lot of people who think an atheist is an angry, immoral person who eats babies and sodomizes house pets, and that simply isn’t the case. I’m pushing 50 years old and I’ve been with my wife for more than two wonderful, monogamous decades. I am a passionate lover of animals, especially cats and dogs. I give of my time and money to charitable causes. I have never been arrested. I vote, pay my taxes and try to stay as informed as possible. I have a strong sense of justice, of right and wrong, and I adhere to it without compromise. I am a fiercely loyal friend and a lover of life — my own and others. My goal each day is to be a better person than I was yesterday and to live my life in a way that improves the lives of those around me. I point this out not to be immodest or seek praise but to show you that I am, for the most part, not unlike most people living their lives and pursuing happiness on this earth."

- In the end, none of those will matter without faith.

For the record, I have never thought atheist were bad people. I am puzzled by their constant need to throw out their good works and boast about themselves.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

BTW, I really don't believe that guy wrote this... i did not see it happen.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              BTW, I really don't believe that guy wrote this... i did not see it happen.
              X2.
              ./ ____ _ _\.
              (]]]_ o _[[[)
              \o_FORD_o/
              |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

For the record, I have never thought atheist were bad people. I am puzzled by their constant need to throw out their good works and boast about themselves.
                You'd be surprised just how many believers actually think that atheists eat babies, kick puppies, and worship satan (obviously those are metaphors, but you get the jist.) There's a reason that atheists joke about going to eat babies when it's time for dinner. I've been asked on multiple occasions 1) How can I be good without god, and 2) What's stopping me from murdering (insert any act against other people for murder) loads of people since I don't believe I'll be punished when I die.

About you not believing he wrote it: don't be a dick....

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  About you not believing he wrote it: don't be a dick....
                  That part was simply a joke.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

That part was simply a joke.
                    Given some of the other utterly retarded "arguments" you've thrown out there, it was par for the course.

Comment

Thread like!
                      Ded

Comment

BrianC actually believed he (or his wife, I can't quite recall) could cure asthma caused by demons over the telephone. This article is a mans opinion. I guess I fail to see the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          BrianC actually believed he (or his wife, I can't quite recall) could cure asthma caused by demons over the telephone. This article is a mans opinion. I guess I fail to see the connection.
                          The connection is limited to racrguy's imitation of BrianC's style of copying & pasting excessively large bodies of text, which has nothing to do with content. I used the word "style", which I guess you may have failed to see as well, in my original post.
                          Last edited by The King; 12-07-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I'll read it later. It does have me interested.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

....which has nothing to do with content...
                              So you were just pointing out that he copy/pasted something. Got it. My fault.

FWIW I read a majority of the article and share the same thoughts about most of it.

Comment

The connection is limited to racrguy's imitation of BrianC's style of copying & pasting excessively large bodies of text, which has nothing to do with content. I used the word "style", which I guess you may have failed to see as well, in my original post.
                                If that's the line you've drawn, I feel sorry for you. The only thing that nutjob and I have in common are the fact that we've both an R, A, and C in our usernames.

Comment

Working...
                                X