Don't ask Don't Tell is dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    The repeal of this policy essentially is an endorsement of men porking men and women carpet munching one another. It's a carte blanche acceptance of sexually deviant behavior. Now fags and lesbos can tell you who they're porking and who they're are munching without consequence. This is a sad day for the military and our nation. What's going to happen when the first married fag or lesbo couple apply for housing or quarters?
    I don't and never will equate this issue with the civil rights struggle. You can't hide race in the closet or come out when it is popular or 'Nuveau.' The civil rights struggle was a humanitarian issue, not a choice or lifestyle issue.

This will have a ripple effect and stir controversy in all aspects of military life from marriage, to promotions to battlefield calamity. What's more important today, fighting and winning the wars on the table (bringing our troops home) or this non issue?
    this,,,, this,,,,,this.............................^^^^^^^^ ^

Comment

So when I'm out in combat and 2 of my troops go down with the same life expectency.

Troop number one has a wife and 2 kids back home.

Troop number two is openly gay and not married.

Who would I want to save?
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
        So when I'm out in combat and 2 of my troops go down with the same life expectency.

Troop number one has a wife and 2 kids back home.

Troop number two is openly gay and not married.

Who would I want to save?
        The American soldier, of course.

Comment

As of today, the amount of tailgunners signing up for service increased 1000%.

Comment

Here's a nice wikipedia excerpt about the origin of the bill:
            The policy was introduced as a compromise measure in 1993 by President Bill Clinton who campaigned on the promise to allow all citizens to serve in the military regardless of sexual orientation.[8] At the time, per the December 21, 1993 Department of Defense Directive 1332.14,[9] it was legal policy (10 U.S.C. § 654)[10] that homosexuality is incompatible with military service and persons who engaged in homosexual acts or stated that they are homosexual or bisexual were discharged.[8][11] The Uniform Code of Military Justice, passed by Congress in 1950 and signed by President Harry S Truman, established the policies and procedures for discharging homosexual servicemembers.
            So in under twenty years it went from being illegal for homosexuals to serve in the military to being illegal to keep homosexuals from serving. Score one for the lefties.

What's funny is, there has been ZERO mention that Clinton was the President that signed the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' bill into law. I guess that would rain on the Democratic parade.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Here's a nice wikipedia excerpt about the origin of the bill:

So in under twenty years it went from being illegal for homosexuals to serve in the military to being illegal to keep homosexuals from serving. Score one for the lefties.

What's funny is, there has been ZERO mention that Clinton was the President that signed the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' bill into law. I guess that would rain on the Democratic parade.
              The lefties have been scoring a lot of things in the past 20 years....

So much so that sometimes I think I've fallen down a wormhole and landed in a Bizarro-World of some kind.

It's about time for a righty run for a few years I would think....

Comment

I really don't think it will affect that much. The fact of the matter is, every serviceman on this board has served with gays. In my eyes, it removes a layer of bullshit about the whole thing. You're gay? Who fucking cares? The standard should be, "can you do your job?" Further, the folks that would let this kind of thing distract them from say, a fire fight, are probably not who we want in the service anyway. This whole rigamarole is nonsense. It doesn't matter.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I really don't think it will affect that much. The fact of the matter is, every serviceman on this board has served with gays. In my eyes, it removes a layer of bullshit about the whole thing. You're gay? Who fucking cares? The standard should be, "can you do your job?" Further, the folks that would let this kind of thing distract them from say, a fire fight, are probably not who we want in the service anyway. This whole rigamarole is nonsense. It doesn't matter.
                  But they didnt have legislative legitimacy back then...now they are gonna demand respect and privacy that just isnt feasible in the military.

Comment

But they didnt have legislative legitimacy back then...now they are gonna demand respect and privacy that just isnt feasible in the military.
                    And im going to demand respect for my junk. Keep your faggot eyes off of it, and i need separate showers and barracks.
                    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I don't mind serving with gays. As long as they don't feel the need to act like a completly flaming faggot. The way they talk, their mannerisms and such. I'm sure the greater percentage will be flaming though just to show that they can be here. This has been a pretty shitty year for me, seeing how I'm a submariner. First women are allowed to serve on subs, now fags. Maybe I'm a little prejudice but, damn.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I really don't think it will affect that much. The fact of the matter is, every serviceman on this board has served with gays. In my eyes, it removes a layer of bullshit about the whole thing. You're gay? Who fucking cares? The standard should be, "can you do your job?" Further, the folks that would let this kind of thing distract them from say, a fire fight, are probably not who we want in the service anyway. This whole rigamarole is nonsense. It doesn't matter. I'm annoyed that anyone gives enough of a shot to legislate this either way.

Comment

It has as much to do with liberals polluting this country with their bullshit policies as it does with fags openly serving in the military.

Comment

The entire US Navy is throwing a party. They invited tony romo to jump out of a cake on the flight deck of the USS George Washington....

Comment

It has as much to do with liberals polluting this country with their bullshit policies as it does with fags openly serving in the military.
                              I just don't see it that way. In a battle, they're not going to stop and ask you how your marriage is going. You're not going to ask them how their weekend pass on the Navy base went. Granted, I know you don't like gays, and the vast majority of this board doesn't. I think too many of us are hung up on this old misconception of the gay stereotype, like they're all perverts and creeps. They're regular dudes. I don't understand why other straight men think if they serve openly, they won't be able to do their jobs. The gays are already in the military, right? Sounds like they're already doing their jobs. If a straight guy lets the fact that a gay dude is serving in the same unit get in the way of him getting his job done, he's a slack ass piece of shit. I think they should give anyone that can't handle it the option to honorably discharge, though. That's one thing the other NATO countries got right on this deal. I think we have way bigger fish to fry than this, but what else can I expect? Lame duck sessions of Congress always seem to get crazy shit passed.

Comment

To be honest I would rather they kick out a fat-body shit bag than a squared away homo......
                                Last edited by jw33; 12-22-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X