Borderlands 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    I had some friends who hacked their game saves and had like 1000 inventory slots, we would jump in and out of the lobby dropping guns and we had a pile of thousands of guns all over the map and we just randomly invited people in to pick what they wanted, lol. Made lots of friends that day, and had some really awesome guns. I lost most of them with the corrupt save though
    Dirty hacker.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
      Dirty hacker.
      Eh I guess but I had milked every last drop of fun out of that game and playing with modded weapons was the last hurrah!

Just looking at the pre order bonuses for the new game and they look awesome ...

Everyone who preorders gets the following

Pre-order Borderlands 2 and receive access to the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club!

Golden Key: Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest.

Vault Hunter's Relic: Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic.

Gearbox Golden Guns: A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!

Mechromancer: Receive access to the Mechromancer as soon as she is available for download. (stoked about this one!)

GAMESTOP: Creature Slaughter Dome
      Pre-order Borderlands 2 with GameStop and receive the Exclusive Creature Slaughter Dome!

Creature Slaughter Dome: Enter the Creature Slaughter Dome and face off against the TOUGHEST monsters in all of Pandora. Your efforts will not be in vain. Gain experience and gear to bring back into the main game. Endure the battle, and you will receive NUMEROUS rewards.

Amazon: $10 credit toward a future purchase.

So far I'm going with Gamestop... any thing that adds a level I'm all for.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Eh I guess but I had milked every last drop of fun out of that game and playing with modded weapons was the last hurrah!

Just looking at the pre order bonuses for the new game and they look awesome ...

Vault Hunter's Relic: Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic.

Gearbox Golden Guns: A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!

Mechromancer: Receive access to the Mechromancer as soon as she is available for download. (stoked about this one!)
        You get all this caca no matter where you pre-order from??

Comment

Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
          You get all this caca no matter where you pre-order from??
          I think this is from Gamestop but some of the others might be the same stuff.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I think this is from Gamestop but some of the others might be the same stuff.
            Thank goodness I pre-ordered from Gamestop then.

Comment

GAMESTOP: Creature Slaughter Dome
              Pre-order Borderlands 2 with GameStop and receive the Exclusive Creature Slaughter Dome!

Creature Slaughter Dome: Enter the Creature Slaughter Dome and face off against the TOUGHEST monsters in all of Pandora. Your efforts will not be in vain. Gain experience and gear to bring back into the main game. Endure the battle, and you will receive NUMEROUS rewards.

Amazon: $10 credit toward a future purchase.

So far I'm going with Gamestop... any thing that adds a level I'm all for.
              I preordered from gamestop, hell to the yea.

Comment

I saw you guys playing this yesterday, I think I'm going to have to go buy it again to get in the mood for the secong one.

Comment

I saw you guys playing this yesterday, I think I'm going to have to go buy it again to get in the mood for the secong one.
                  Hit me up!

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    Hit me up!
                    I went out and bought the game of the year edition yesterday with all the DLC added, been playing it a bit on my 2nd account, forgot how awesome this game was!

I will pop it in tonight and see what kind of mess I can sort out with my profile. I know my characters should be there but I'm almost scared to look and see what loot I have! I'll shoot you a message if I see you on.

Comment

It needs to hurry up and come out.
                      Grabbed the GOTY edition on pc when it was $7.50. Probably the best $7.50 i've ever spent.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        It needs to hurry up and come out.
                        Grabbed the GOTY edition on pc when it was $7.50. Probably the best $7.50 i've ever spent.
                        Shiiiiiiiiiit, I got it when it first came out and it was probably close to the best $60 I ever spent.

Comment

Played some last night with NtexasVstar and Jewwanthesegunsbro, if anyone else still plays this shoot me an invite

Comment

I have no idea what it is, but I'm going to the launch party. LOL!!
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Hour long gameplay video showing the new Necromancer character

I haven't seen it yet because I'm at work but people were saying it was cool

Comment

so i'm trying to buy it from GMG and those assholes (capitalone) keep flagging them as a gambling site and won't let my payment process.
                                on the phone with capitalone now.

Comment

Working...
                                X