No announcement yet.

With the threat of an AWB coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the threat of an AWB coming up...

Why are so many fools stocking up on ass loads of high cap clips and ARs as an investment? The ban prevents both sale and transfer...if it really goes through you have assloads of waste you don't need, instead you just ran up prices worse than happens in the oil industry.

Private sales will still be going on one way or another. Friends, Family, Co-workers, etc...

Comment

All proposals I have seen would still prohibit that...

Comment

How? Are they going to put GPS in each and every firearm and if it isn't at it's designated address by 10pm every night call a raid? It's pretty naive to think private party sales will completely cease.

Comment

And the prices are more than any of them would be with a ban in effect.

Comment

No, but I assume a large majority of people won't risk breaking a major law to have a piece of tacticool...

Comment

Sheeple.

Comment

That is why I dont get the "ZOMG I NEEDZ 500 AR LOWERZ" thing. Buy variety to have variety, a bunch of identical guns you cant sell would be lame.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Aren't you jumping ship soon anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    That is why I dont get the "ZOMG I NEEDZ 500 AR LOWERZ" thing. Buy variety to have variety, a bunch of identical guns you cant sell would be lame.
                    Yup. I have one "normal" AR so I bought 1 more receiver to build a 300 blk pistol/(legally) SBR. How many damn AR variants does one person want?

Comment

The only reason people are buying this shit is to flip it.

Comment

My point exactly DOHCTR...buy why you want and need...wait I take back the need part because any gun you need won't be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          The only reason people are buying this shit is to flip it.
                          Exactly.

Comment

And flipping will only be reasonable very short term. I hope to god morons stop buying from other morons that loaded up on 20+ magazines

Comment

The credit card companies are happy though.

Comment

Working...
                              X