In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In stock ammunition

Hey everyone, i figured since the current political climate is causing everyone to buy up all the ammo, i figured i would start a thread that everyone could post in to let everyone one know what ammo is in stock around DFW...
    Be sure to say what store and a general location...

Ill go first:

walmart in crowley (1187) has 7mm and 243, THATS IT.

walmart beech/121 fort worth has 1 box of tulammo .45, plenty of shotgun shells, they even have a few boxes of military 00 buck. guy at the counter said they got a huge shipment of 223, and it was gone in 5 minutes bc one person bought it all, the clerk apparently did not know about the 3box/1caliber/1 person rule....

Comment

Academy in burleson has .223/5.56 federal MC (100 boxes), lots of 40, 45 ACP, NO 9MM....

Comment

Academy in frisco on Preston had everything but .223 last week. I bought a 1400 rd bucket of .22lr that I had been looking for. They seem to be the most steady supply that I can find.

Comment

Academy in Mesquite has: 7.62x45 , 7mm, 30-06 (DAMN you can't find that cheap anymore.)
          Bass Pro in Garland: 00 Buck, Rifled Slugs, 1$ a round .223 hollow point, .380, a lot of larger caliber deer rifle rounds.
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Academy in frisco on Preston had everything but .223 last week. I bought a 1400 rd bucket of .22lr that I had been looking for. They seem to be the most steady supply that I can find.
            How many buckets of the .22lr were there? I guess I'll have to go by there and check their supply again. There were cleaned out a couple weeks ago.
            '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

That's because they're new.

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                How many buckets of the .22lr were there? I guess I'll have to go by there and check their supply again. There were cleaned out a couple weeks ago.
                There was one on the counter and I bought it, then they pulled out two more so I really have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  That's because they're new.
                  Well, yeah. They still have the ammo I can't find anywhere else, so I guess I don't care how long the store has been open.

Comment

Well, yeah. They still have the ammo I can't find anywhere else, so I guess I don't care how long the store has been open.
                    I'm just saying, wasn't a jab. I live right across the street from it, and it's awesome to have one so close

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      I'm just saying, wasn't a jab. I live right across the street from it, and it's awesome to have one so close
                      Oh, well tell your neighbors thanks for being democrats.

Comment

Oh, well tell your neighbors thanks for being democrats.
                        My neighbors are all ass-holes, so that makes sense. I will tell them you said thank you

Comment

Academy in south Arlington had about 2000 rounds of 223 at 8:30 this morning .

Comment

I don't know if they're all this way, but the Academy in Mesquite is limiting customers to 1 box per caliber limit 3 boxes total. They have 308 Winchester and 7.62 x39 in stock and they are expecting a shipment of .223 Thursday.
                            03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                              I don't know if they're all this way, but the Academy in Mesquite is limiting customers to 1 box per caliber limit 3 boxes total. They have 308 Winchester and 7.62 x39 in stock and they are expecting a shipment of .223 Thursday.
                              Yeah, they all are.

Comment

Working...
                              X