New xbox unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New xbox unveiled

It's still not our go-to game console, but Microsoft has significantly improved the Xbox One.

Graphics look killer but other than that Im not impressed personally. Its looks like crap and "Xbox One"??!!?? Im so tired of the lack of imagination in the gadget world lately. I would have even gone with Xbox 3 over that crap.

I dig it!
    2012 GT500

Comment

I am super excited. I am however disappointed that there was no mention of actual bluetooth or blueray. How can you have a TV watching machine without those two things?

Comment

I want one. Ill agree on the look of the box but none of the new consoles have been good looking
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
          I am super excited. I am however disappointed that there was no mention of actual bluetooth or blueray. How can you have a TV watching machine without those two things?
          They said it will have blu ray on the televised press release
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

The original Xbox debuted in the fall of 2005, which feels like a million years ago...even if it's only seven and a half.
            Do these fuckers even bother with research, or do they just talk out of their ass? The original Xbox debuted in late 2001, not 2005.

Anyway, until I know for sure that used games will continue to be available without an "Unlock fee", I will not be buying any next gen consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Do these fuckers even bother with research, or do they just talk out of their ass? The original Xbox debuted in late 2001, not 2005.

Anyway, until I know for sure that used games will continue to be available without an "Unlock fee", I will not be buying any next gen consoles.
              Say whuuuuuuut!?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Say whuuuuuuut!?
                There are talks about a system being put in place where used games wouldn't work on any system except the one it was first used on. Video game companies lose a lot of money due to used games being sold and traded into places like Gamestop.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  There are talks about a system being put in place where used games wouldn't work on any system except the one it was first used on. Video game companies lose a lot of money due to used games being sold and traded into places like Gamestop.
                  They have a right to the original purchase only. I don't see how they could retain ownership of the disk after it's purchased.

That's like having to pay Ford every time you sell a vehicle...

Comment

thats bull shit!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Say whuuuuuuut!?
                      Yeah, the PS4 and the Xbox One are making it to where you can't just buy a used game and pop it in. In the Xbox's case, every game's serial number is going to be registered to Xbox Live, much like steam. It's still not for sure if they are going to let you unregister it and sell the game, if they do, they will likely force you to pay a fee to unlock it. That was the one advantage that consoles had over PC, the lack of a true DRM, but that is changing now.

That.

Comment

That is about retarded.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The unintended consequences of drm like that is rampant hacking and piracy.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

that used game fee is BS. i have 2 xbox 360's and 1 copy of a game. my wife can watch t.v. and i can play the game in the other room. with the new systems, i can't, unless i pay a used game fee. sound's like Microsoft is being run by the US government and taxing the shit outta everything they can. this kills it for me getting a new system, im done.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                              sound's like Microsoft is being run by the US government and taxing the shit outta everything they can. this kills it for me getting a new system, im done.
                              Take another shot there sparky, it's not Microsoft that's losing out, it's the game makers and they are the ones complaining.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X