No announcement yet.

New xbox unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure it's not PER xbox, it's per xbox live account.

That is how steam etc. works.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
      Sure it's not PER xbox, it's per xbox live account.

That is how steam etc. works.
      Yeah, steam can be used on any computer, but the games are non transferable. If you want to sell a game, you have to sell the whole account. Think that is how the Xbox is going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Take another shot there sparky, it's not Microsoft that's losing out, it's the game makers and they are the ones complaining.
        then why do you have to pay Microsoft to play that game you already paid for on a different xbox? your not paying the company that made the game.

Comment

either way, i hardly play my xbox's anymore. both my live accounts have lapsed and im having a hard time renewing.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
            then why do you have to pay Microsoft to play that game you already paid for on a different xbox? your not paying the company that made the game.
            You're missing the point. The entire basis of having the game registered to 1 xbox/ps unit isn't because Microsoft or Sony is wanting money, it has nothing to do with them. It's because the game companies are losing out on a lot of money to used game companies like Gamestop. You have threats of game companies pulling their games from your system, you're going to listen to your money makers. Microsoft/Sony are talking about putting this system in place to appease the game makers, but just as they would put it in place, they can make some money off of it by charging extra to have it disabled. That's what it's about.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Comment

If this comes down the pipe, I'm going to think REALLY hard about buying a new system. I don't generally sell games, but I do buy used, and this is horseshit.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  If this comes down the pipe, I'm going to think REALLY hard about buying a new system. I don't generally sell games, but I do buy used, and this is horseshit.
                  X2

I have gotten every ms and Sony console at launch but I'm second guessing this one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Watching the unveil now. Very excited. I understand and comprehend why they call it xbox one. The name suits it. It can do all-in-one. Im pumped! Xbox one it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      Its looks like crap and "Xbox One"??!!?? Im so tired of the lack of imagination in the gadget world lately. I would have even gone with Xbox 3 over that crap.
                      Because of the name? It doesn't matter what the surname was gonna be. Everybody was just gonna call it xbox anyways.

I'm pretty stoked about it. I read a review on wire that had a lot of details about it. Sounds like a monster of a machine.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I've been doing doing some research it appears there will be a used game fee and it will be per account.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          I've been doing doing some research it appears there will be a used game fee and it will be per account.
                          Do I hear an echo?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            Because of the name? It doesn't matter what the surname was gonna be. Everybody was just gonna call it xbox anyways.

I'm pretty stoked about it. I read a review on wire that had a lot of details about it. Sounds like a monster of a machine.
                            I don't think I have ever called my 360 a "Xbox". Typically I call the first gen Xbox that. But I just bought a HTC One phone and know the freaking pain of generic unimaginative names. When I search accessories or help I pull up HTC One X or HTC One V or other crap. I can see searching Xbox one controller and pulling up original controllers. Just annoyances like that. They could have gotten a lot more imaginative on the name.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Here's a highlight reel.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Do I hear an echo?
                                Do I hear a fuck you!
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X