Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
    I'm definitly in. Have we decided on what time to be at the gas station?
    I will be there at 9am for those who want to get started a little early, and then I'll head back out there at 12pm to pick up anyone later in the day.

Instead of my sable look for motoman's white explorer, I'm carpooling with him.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      I have one. I'm not sure who else does.

I lol'd.
      I will be bringing my hand thrower and two boxes of clays.

Comment

• I'm in, I have a hand thrower, my shotgun, ammo, a few pistols, and an AR I'd love to finish building on the upper. I will bring my vice, if anyone coming has an AR upper vice block and an armorer's wrench I think I can finish my AR while we're out there. If not, no biggie but I'd really appreciate it. I plan on being at the gas station at 9am in my black Z71 quad cab, I'll have room for 3 more to ride down there from the gas station if y'all want to.

Should I get a box or two of clays?
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I'm in, I have a hand thrower, my shotgun, ammo, a few pistols, and an AR I'd love to finish building on the upper. I will bring my vice, if anyone coming has an AR upper vice block and an armorer's wrench I think I can finish my AR while we're out there. If not, no biggie but I'd really appreciate it. I plan on being at the gas station at 9am in my black Z71 quad cab, I'll have room for 3 more to ride down there from the gas station if y'all want to.

Should I get a box or two of clays?
          U can never have too many clays or ammo. Lol. Ill be in the white four door jeep. Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

• CJ, pm me your number. I'm pretty sure I'll find the gas station but you never know.

I may bring my AR just in case the youth group doesn't show and we get to use the rifle range a little sooner.

Comment

• Here right now in the parking with the early crew.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Pictures yo hoes!! Some of us aren't lucky enough to have been out there.

I'm popping hydrocodone just to sit here, so make it worth my while!

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  Pictures yo hoes!! Some of us aren't lucky enough to have been out there.

I'm popping hydrocodone just to sit here, so make it worth my while!
                  This! Pictures! That way I can pretend to shoot my imaginary guns in the uk.

Brian wtf is hydrocodone?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    This! Pictures! That way I can pretend to shoot my imaginary guns in the uk.

Brian wtf is hydrocodone?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                    Pain medicine. I had surgery yesterday. The cut me open near navel to hip. I look like an old retarded man walking around.

Comment

• CJ had his camera taking lots of pics, I'm sure he'll post them up later.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Great time today. Thanks again CJ for putting it on and was good to meet you guys!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Nice to see CJ, Darren, and Brad again and good to meet the rest of you guys.

A good time was had, for sure!

CJ, thanks for the invite and for setting this up. You need to post the pics!
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Brothers. All Colts. Tricked out .45, 380, 9mm.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun

Comment

• Thnks cj. Had a blast. It was great to finally put some faces to names.

Comment

Working...
                                X