• Show
Clear All

• Thanks. I was confused
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I'll be on later.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Pretty sure I'm fucked. Went on a mission and outfitted my shiny new ship with all my cannons and everything. And....then it got blown up. Mother fucker

Comment

• What kind of ship?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• It was a huge (to me) frigate. 3 cannon slots and everything. Pissed me the fuck off as I didn't think troop transports could pack enough firepower to take me out.

Edit: I did something hugely stupid. I took my starter ship in with some 125mm cannons and looted my wreckage. I took a lot of damage but I got the majority of my stuff back. I really need some more people to go after these guys with
            Last edited by Forever_frost; 03-04-2012, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• I'm on. I've got a shit load of mining to do.

Comment

• Getting on now

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Getting on now
                  Just start thinking about the path you want to go down in the game. PvP is what makes this game worth playing, so the sooner you start to do it the better. Do the tutorial, and then learn about ship setups by running missions. Learning the ships is key to PvP. If you know how to fit a ton of ships, you know how the guy youre flying against will fit it also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                    Just start thinking about the path you want to go down in the game. PvP is what makes this game worth playing, so the sooner you start to do it the better. Do the tutorial, and then learn about ship setups by running missions. Learning the ships is key to PvP. If you know how to fit a ton of ships, you know how the guy youre flying against will fit it also.
                    I've gotten into a Rupture setup for Armor tanking, it's pretty beastly for my skill level and what it is right now.

Comment

• Developer blog about Dust 514, the upcoming FPS that ties into Eve Online, it looks like the look of things in Eve is going to carry over nicely to this new game:

The handheld weapons are a key part of any MMOFPS and DUST 514 is no exception. There were a few things that were very important to us. Firstly, we wanted to avoid the feeling of “Vietnam in space” that you sometimes see in sci-fi games. The goal was to create weapons that had recognizable roles [...]
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• All of the dev blogs:

Official PlayStation Blog for news and video updates on PlayStation, PS5, PS4, PS VR, PlayStation Plus and more.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• So it's basically an EVE FPS game? You can go down on planets and stuff?
                          Last edited by motoman; 03-05-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            So it's basically an EVE FPS game? You can go down on planets and stuff?
                            It ties into Eve Online though, you can hire teams of FPS players to take over planets for you and stuff like that. I just want to rain death and destruction down on some Playstation 3 playing assholes. If God is listening he will grant me the ability to anonymously grief them in their little game, with my 1400mm guns, safely from orbit while sipping a Jack and Coke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              It ties into Eve Online though, you can hire teams of FPS players to take over planets for you and stuff like that. I just want to rain death and destruction down on some Playstation 3 playing assholes. If God is listening he will grant me the ability to anonymously grief them in their little game, with my 1400mm guns, safely from orbit while sipping a Jack and Coke.
                              LMAO. "you've been killed by Snookie" "you've been killed by The Situation".
                              I named my Acolyte drones AIDS on my Rupture.

Comment

• Dust will hopefully be good, but being a PS3 only title really messes up getting all the good players. I have both xbox and ps3 and my ps3 is just for watching bluerays. I really hate the dated controller and I just think that microsoft has done a better job with their live program.

Either way my corp will be playing Dust when it comes out. We have a lot of good FPS guys (some ranked in various games). We are also all rich in eve, so buying things in dust will be no problem at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X