So obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    oh and before its stated i pay $1400/month for a shack in south dallas, my dad is disabled, and my son is a mullato. and i am the biggest loser. there, there's your hate.

real talk from here on out.
    Mullato? I always thought it was milano...like the cookie
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

naynay: can you name me the one thing BHO is directly responsible for that was GOOD for the country as a whole? I struggle to see one thing not only he, but the rest of the federal government has taken over/mandated/restricted/etc in the last 10-20 years that has had a net positive impact on whatever it is they were trying to do.

In other words, tell me the list of things you wish the government would either take over from you cause you feel they can do it better than you, and the list of things you wish they'd stay out of your business about cause you can do it better.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

has to murder/assassinate as many 'bad guy's' as possible to "win" the popular vote, to keep the left in office.

i'm just so confused, for the last 5-6 years now, i've been reading nothing but hatred and bigotry about the guy, and now i am starting to see some patriotism and compassion for a man, (who was put in a position none of us would be ready/willing/able to accept.), behind the whole syria thing, (which i admittedly know nothing about)((i got real shit going on))).

so is barack the problem/the solution, or just a variable in the equation?

---------------

i didnt put this in political forum, because it's more social than political. fuck politics.

<---2kCarter
        Wait, I swear I clicked on the Bach Porch link......gotta report this malfunctioning shit....

Comment

i mean, i dont want to be called a sex offender, or anything, i just wanted to note that i see a few people saying they would hate to be in the mans shoes, as its a lose-lose situation. whereas 3-4 months ago it was burn that hybrid in the townsquare.
          No, it had a solution, he just waited until there wasn't a winning solution. The MB needed to gain more strength and they, along with AQ are fighting against Syria's government. If we want Assad to fall, we hand the country to the MB and AQ
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Why are you guys responding to this nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              It's a chance to pimp slap Nancy with his boy Obama. The fact he's too ignorant to post in the politics board is just icing
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The problem is that you think we hate him because he is black, but that is far from the truth, we hate him because of his policies, the man is an idiot. You defend him without a second thought, because he is black, thats racist.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I'd just like to know if your support military action in Syria. All the crowing you've done about Bush and Iraq, just makes me wonder.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                    OP did you vote for Obama?
                    twice, you?

#winning
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      naynay: can you name me the one thing BHO is directly responsible for that was GOOD for the country as a whole? I struggle to see one thing not only he, but the rest of the federal government has taken over/mandated/restricted/etc in the last 10-20 years that has had a net positive impact on whatever it is they were trying to do.

In other words, tell me the list of things you wish the government would either take over from you cause you feel they can do it better than you, and the list of things you wish they'd stay out of your business about cause you can do it better.
                      how can anything 10-20 years ago have to do with 2008-present??

the govt will take nothing from me, i am a rebel, a felon, and i live above the law.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        same reason you did, mr manager sir.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          It's a chance to pimp slap Nancy with his boy Obama. The fact he's too ignorant to post in the politics board is just icing
                          *yawn* i'll be glad when the gramattical portion of your brain scramble heals
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

how can anything 10-20 years ago have to do with 2008-present??
                            the stupidity and inconsistency you display is baffling

The media starts a race war. 3 black teens shoot a white in the back for no reason, the media refuses to mention race.

I think it's more so the 1950's and 1960's that bear a bad taste in most African Americans today, than the 1700s and 1800s. I can relate better to my dad being the first black to be integrated into Corsicana high school than I can 4 generations prior who lived god knows where and did god knows what.
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                              The problem is that you think we hate him because he is black, but that is far from the truth, we hate him because of his policies, the man is an idiot. You defend him without a second thought, because he is black, thats racist.
                              hello, first person to bring race in to it! THE MANS MOTHER IS WHITE.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

This is why I don't get why you guys try and engage him on any type of intelligent level. He doesn't care, he is just posting random bullshit because he obviously isn't getting enough attention from his "wife."

Comment

Working...
                                X