Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!Sexual Harassment!!!!

Video inside:

A 6-year-old was suspended from school in Canon City, Colo., after kissing a girl on her hand. School officials said the smooch was sexual harassment, KRDO reports.

Hunter Yelton reportedly had a crush on a female classmate. So he planted a smooch on her hand as a way to show his affection. A smooth move, no doubt. Unfortunately for Hunter, the school didn't agree. The kiss was seen as a kind of harassment. Hunter was sent to the principal's office and suspended.

Hunter's mom Jenny Saunders told KRDO that the subject of Hunter's affection was OK with the kiss. Other kids told the music teacher about the sneaky smooch.

Saunders told KRDO:

"That was the day I had the meeting with the principal, where she first said 'sexual harassment'. This is taking it to an extreme that doesn't need to be met with a six-year-old. Now my son is asking questions… what is sex, Mommy? That should not ever be said, sex. Not in a sentence with a six-year-old."

Both mother and son told KRDO that Hunter isn't exactly an easy kid to have in class. He's been suspended before for "roughhousing" and for kissing the same first-grader on her cheek.

KRDO reports that the school district is sticking to its stance. The superintended told the station that Hunter's kiss fits the district's definition of sexual harassment.

His mom isn't happy that her 6-year-old now has that mark on his record.

"How can you do this? How can you say this about my child?" she said. "Remove sexual harassment, remove it from his record. I'm going to stand up and fight for him because that's not the case, that's not what happened at all."

That's ridiculous. He's six. years. old. Also, it's sad that the parents are pretty much completely factored out of the equation.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Some people dont deserve to have jobs
    WH

Comment

Unless it happened more than once - no harassment!

Comment

She was asking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Unless it happened more than once - no harassment!
          He kissed her on the cheek once before.

Pretty much a serial rapist.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Commierado!!!!!!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

She should have told him that this is Yellow Light behavior and not to kiss her on the cheek again or she is going to report the incident to their human resources department. At least that has been my experience.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                She should have told him that this is Yellow Light behavior and not to kiss her on the cheek again or she is going to report the incident to their human resources department. At least that has been my experience.
                Yeah, a 6 year old is going to call HR.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Good Lord they're going to scare that boy so bad.. He's going to become a fag later on in life. I don't see Any lines that we were crossed.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      Good Lord they're going to scare that boy so bad.. He's going to become a fag later on in life. I don't see Any lines that we were crossed.
                      HA!
                      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        Lol..... Here's your sign...

Comment

Shit happened to me twice in Junior High.

Once, it was a friend, we always ate lunch together (mass lunch halls) and what not. One day, we were hanging out as usual, I told her I liked her and reached for her hand. Next thing you know, both her parents were up there and the principal had me in the office talking about charges.

Then again when a girl overheard a joke a buddy and I were sharing...it was in sexual nature, but heck, this was 7th grade, last day of school. Same thing, girl runs off and fingers me to the principal and again, another slap on the wrist and talks about pressing charges.

Pretty lame but the way they explained it to me was, just walking down the hall and bumping into someone can be considered sexual harrasment. Looking at someone in a discomforting way can be harrassment. Its all up to how that person feels at that moment...

this was 97'-98'
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Damn, I can recall fingering a chick in my geometry class. She never told on me. She just put her head on the desk so the teacher didn't see her O face. That was in '94-'95.

Heaven forbid a child learns to be a gentleman from an old cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Lol..... Here's your sign...
                              I wonder if he tries to be that stupid or if it comes naturally.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X