No announcement yet.

Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's only saying that you can make a conscious decision to not drink just as you can make a conscious decision to not have a dick shoved down your throat or up your ass.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
      He's only saying that you can make a conscious decision to not drink just as you can make a conscious decision to not have a dick shoved down your throat or up your ass.
      Exactly the way I took it.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
        I really don't understand why it bothers people that there are gay men. Who's business is it other than the two men? I would be pissed if someone told me it was wrong to like big ol floppy titties so I won't tell someone to not like weener

Comment

In the manner that it's your choice whether you pick up the bottle or suck the cock, I agree. You can be predisposed to both but it's your choice to turn that predisposition into action
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            I really don't understand why it bothers people that there are gay men. Who's business is it other than the two men? I would be pissed if someone told me it was wrong to like big ol floppy titties so I won't tell someone to not like weener
            Depends, are they on Obamacare or do they have private insurance that is unsubsidized? If they are on government insurance then it's the taxpayers business what high risk activities they are engaged in.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              In the manner that it's your choice whether you pick up the bottle or suck the cock, I agree. You can be predisposed to both but it's your choice to turn that predisposition into action
              No tank for you

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Depends, are they on Obamacare or do they have private insurance that is unsubsidized? If they are on government insurance then it's the taxpayers business what high risk activities they are engaged in.
                Yes, we should have eyes in every bedroom to make sure no one is having risky sex. Maybe we should take your drivers license, sir car masturbater. You are on the govt dime after all.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  Yes, we should have eyes in every bedroom to make sure no one is having risky sex. Maybe we should take your drivers license, sir car masturbater. You are on the govt dime after all.
                  burn!!!!

Comment

I've always heard he's been busted with dudes by his old lady. Those rumors make more sense now.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Perry <3s the causus
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                        Or, you could say "Government has no right to say anything about healthcare and what we do in our bedrooms. If you accept big government, you have to accept all of it. You want them paying for your health and birth control and such, you have to accept them telling you what you can do with that BC and healthcare. Just like the military. They pay for my care, they have a huge say on what I can and can't do and when.

Simple solution: Government has no constitutional authority over healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          No tank for you
                          Am I wrong?

Comment

What would Frank Underwood do?

Comment

lol, sometimes you have to laugh at stupid shit politicians say. It's hilarious.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                I've always heard he's been busted with dudes by his old lady. Those rumors make more sense now.
                                drunk?
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X