#thundersleetsnowmageddon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #thundersleetsnowmageddon

Looks like we are in for another round starting this evening! What a crazy winter, I dont remember the last time I have seen it this continuously overcast/rainy in North Texas. I dont think we have had a day of sunshine in almost two weeks now, reminds me of living in Japan where it would just rain for days on end. Be safe out there!

A late winter storm dropped up to 7 inches of sleet and snow overnight Wednesday, leading to more than 800 school closings and delays and nearly as many flight cancellations Thursday.

If it comes in like they're saying, I'll be starting my spring break early.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The winter itself has been pretty mild, it's just these last two weeks have been absolute shit. Makes it really hard to get any welding done : (

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
        The winter itself has been pretty mild, it's just these last two weeks have been absolute shit. Makes it really hard to get any welding done : (
        Yeah thats what I mean, they were calling for a cold wet winter and it was actually relatively warm and dry. Now we are getting ice/snow storms and its already meteorological spring.

Comment

whats it been? 10 days in a row of rain/sleet/snow?

Comment

We needed this rain desperately though, so I'm not complaining.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              We needed this rain desperately though, so I'm not complaining.
              Yep, just shitty when my son's school closes.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Frozen rain is mo betta than no rain...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm happy about the rain, but if this winter weather screws up my UPS delivery scheduled for tomorrow (already had 2 delayed deliveries in the last week) then I'll be pissed. I want my coilovers...
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    I'm happy about the rain, but if this winter weather screws up my UPS delivery scheduled for tomorrow (already had 2 delayed deliveries in the last week) then I'll be pissed. I want my coilovers...
                    UPS delivered my ammo last night. Bring it on now!

Im hopeful for at least a delayed opening. 6 hour days are just so much better than 8

Comment

Sick of this weather
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Comment

Global warming. Sell the Stang's...get a prius

Comment

We are still waiting waiting for the "massive winter storm" that was supposed to hit us early this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              We are still waiting waiting for the "massive winter storm" that was supposed to hit us early this morning.
                              ha! Last night I was getting emails from a co worker telling me he was about to get stuck in Tulsa.

Sleeting pretty heavily here in the crooked I.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X