#thundersleetsnowmageddon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    ha! Last night I was getting emails from a co worker telling me he was about to get stuck in Tulsa.
    My brother was in Muskogee and he said it was sleeting and freezing rain this morning right before noon.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lmao at the tags!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I think someone screwed up and got us behind a season. mild fall season in winter and cold as ice in the spring time.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          I think someone screwed up and got us behind a season. mild fall season in winter and cold as ice in the spring time.
          It's not spring yet, moron.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            It's not spring yet, moron.
            Spring is at the beginning of March in texas and I don't give a damn what anyone else says. They say that summer begins on June 21st, which is also BS, cause summer hits in late May.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Spring is at the beginning of March in texas and I don't give a damn what anyone else says. They say that summer begins on June 21st, which is also BS, cause summer hits in late May.
              Uhh, no. IIRC Spring begins on March 20th and not in Texas either. As far back as I can remember we have had ice/sleet/snow on March 5th, 1988/89 and also on a few Easter Sundays.

Comment

I have to drive to Amarillo tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                  I have to drive to Amarillo tomorrow.
                  No you're not...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Uhh, no. IIRC Spring begins on March 20th and not in Texas either. As far back as I can remember we have had ice/sleet/snow on March 5th, 1988/89 and also on a few Easter Sundays.
                    I know when the official days are and I still don't care. This kind of weather usually hits between January and early February. Usually it's in the upper 50's and lower 60's in march.

Comment

Yes I am. Multiple axles and a slow pace.

Comment

My plant is delayed opening at 9am tomorrow.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          Yes I am. Multiple axles and a slow pace.
                          You can try, but you will not succeed. I'm no Qik46, but if I was a betting man I'd bet that you will be stuck on the side of 287 thinking about me and what I said today...

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I know when the official days are and I still don't care. This kind of weather usually hits between January and early February. Usually it's in the upper 50's and lower 60's in march.
                            I'm not debating the temperatures with you or that moron KKk, I'm saying that I've been living in Texas (Dallas) all of my life and just because had a few days of 70's that its spring or summer yet...

Comment

I have class from 6pm-10. I called at 4 because I was sure it would be canceled.
                              "We are going to wait until the weather gets bad and then send you guys home."
                              Awesome fucking planning guys.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                Awesome fucking planning guys.
                                lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X