Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any decent buffets/ all you can eat places in DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
    Thanks, I'll try to not be a faggot and give the Mediterranean place a chance.

This may be an idiotic question but... My wife loves sushi, even though she's only had it a handful of times, is there anything for a guy that doesn't like sushi to eat at a sushi buffet? As in how a Chinese buffet also has a salad bar.

I don't do sushi either, so ?I've never been to a sushi buffet, but surely they have tempura battered items like shrimp, etc. Sushi restaurants have stuff like that, I would assume a sushi buffet does too.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
      Thanks, I'll try to not be a faggot and give the Mediterranean place a chance.

This may be an idiotic question but... My wife loves sushi, even though she's only had it a handful of times, is there anything for a guy that doesn't like sushi to eat at a sushi buffet? As in how a Chinese buffet also has a salad bar.
      Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I don't do sushi either, so ?I've never been to a sushi buffet, but surely they have tempura battered items like shrimp, etc. Sushi restaurants have stuff like that, I would assume a sushi buffet does too.
      Japan house is like that they have the sushi and also a pretty legit chinese buffet and i want to say a mongolian grill too if i recall but its been several years since ive been.

Comment

Take one or all of these three words, Super King Grand, add China somewhere, and put buffet on the end. That place is decent.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
          Take one or all of these three words, Super King Grand, add China somewhere, and put buffet on the end. That place is decent.
          Take the word ass and add faucet to it.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Hutchins BBQ in McKinney has a AYCE for $18.99, get there early cause they run out of shit later in the evening. Only thing not part of the AYCE is their bacon wrapped Japs. Other than that, as much BBQ and sides as you can shove down in your gut...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Hutchins BBQ in McKinney has a AYCE for $18.99, get there early cause they run out of shit later in the evening. Only thing not part of the AYCE is their bacon wrapped Japs. Other than that, as much BBQ and sides as you can shove down in your gut...
              It is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                It is awesome!!
                Yup, I've been going once a week. The Brisket is out of this world good, chedda-jap sausage is very tasty. Turkey, mmmmmnnnn. Ribs are OK. I usually don't give props to sides, but man their mac and cheese rocks your fucking face off! The cornbread is like a dessert.
                With the AYCE they give you a red plate so the mommies come around every 5 mins or so and go and fetch you some more BBQ and sides.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  Breakfast at Grandys. Lunch at Soup Salad. Dinner at Lubby
                  Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Well that went from bad to worst.
                  Damn this made me laugh way more than it should have. Good stuff.

Comment

I forgot to mention North Main BBQ in Euless. $15 for all you can eat BBQ, sides and a beverage. It's only on weekends but it's a smoking deal. It's not Franklin's or Pecan Lodge BBQ but it's good.

Comment

Dam i live so close for the last 2 yrs and still have not been. It start opening on thursday or friday. I am goin this week for sho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Those bacon wrapped brisket and cheese stuffed japs are fucking ridiculous! Love that place, best BBQ around IMO.
                        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

On a Sunday I would hit up Blue Mesa's brunch. All you can eat with a really good variety and lots of desserts and all you can drink mimosas.

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
                            Those bacon wrapped brisket and cheese stuffed japs are fucking ridiculous! Love that place, best BBQ around IMO.
                            Yup, Kennys are pretty awsome too, but they don't compare to Hutchins stuffed Japs.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            On a Sunday I would hit up Blue Mesa's brunch. All you can eat with a really good variety and lots of desserts and all you can drink mimosas.
                            Hmmm, I might have to check that out. Does the brunch buffet include their fajitas?

Comment

Does Blue Mesa still have the nacho bar during happy hour? It was free tacos, quesadillas and nachos every day.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                Does Blue Mesa still have the nacho bar during happy hour? It was free tacos, quesadillas and nachos every day.
                                No shit? That might be worth buying a few drinks there...

Comment

Working...
                                X