Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NayNay's Copy Paste thread about Trump, now with Scathing Memes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Haven't heard trump talk much about what he'd do to help put a stop to corporations buying our politicians. The rampant bribery is a giant problem. Oh excuse me, they're "contributions". That way it sounds better.
    It's definitely not in his agenda and won't do a GD thing about it. He's funded other politicians and has deep ties to the Clinton era, etc etc. Money has bought him everything he's ever wanted and now, with one of the biggest "pocket books" out there, he's funding himself. There is zero difference to me...it's all run on green...and not the good kind.

Not looking to get off topic...but to simply answer your question...MF, Lessig will.

"Lessig vows that if he is elected president, he will resign as soon as he enacts the Citizens Equality Act of 2017, an election reform package. Lessig's proposal would end partisan gerrymandering, establish automatic voter registration, declare Election Day a national holiday, and give all voters a voucher they can use for campaign contributions in an effort to decrease the influence of special interests."

#3:

*EDIT: BTW...I'm Independent. Don't bash me as a Dem lol.
    Last edited by TruestreetTim; 10-03-2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

never even heard of that guy. Interesting though.

and remember. left wing, or right wing. It's still the same bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        never even heard of that guy. Interesting though.

and remember. left wing, or right wing. It's still the same bird.
        Won't get into Lessig much but his support to run for President has been 100% crowd funded. Check his Harvard/Stanford track record and the organizations he's either founded or is a part of, both. Dude's an activist.

"Still the same bird". I get that and how it fits in...so to speak. But there wasn't even a Left or Right until the early 20th century [industrial age]. John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, and J.P. Morgan and how they bought their Presidents comes to mind. Fast forward to now where it's still controlled by greed. True Democracy per the Constitution holds that “the people” control the smaller body of people (Government). The analogy should be viewed that without wings the bird can't fly and not to represent that we don't have a choice or that all is lost or that we can't make a difference which is how I think most folks are perceiving it. It should be pro-constitution or pro-corruption...pick a bird lol
        Last edited by TruestreetTim; 10-03-2015, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I don't see why we need ANY form or fashion of campaign contributions. How about instead of going off of who can manage to get the most money for their advertising, lets go off of their stance on the issues and who we believe is the best man for the job?

The whole "Take back my debate" thing comes to mind. Take back the debates, and allow other parties back into the debates. End the advertising and opponent bashing, have it everything done on TV. If you didn't catch it on TV, you can catch it on youtube. Take all this "branding" out of it. Let them run on their merits, on their own steam.

I guess I'm saying stop letting them campaign at all. "Yay look at me!! I can win a popularity contest with my personality!!" /kisses baby. Ugh.

Change the whole system. They all get 5 or 10 or 20 or however many nights on TV, (that is needed) for interviews and to express how they'd run things, to debate, etc. Just to get all the information that the voters want on them, out into the open air. Then, come election day, we go vote. He who wins, wins. People like hilary would be absolutely slaughtered this way. Those who have nothing, and are nothing, wouldn't make it.
          WH

Comment

I don't think any of the current group of politicians give two shits about the America that many of us grew up to know and love. It's all about money and power...

We need term limits for Congress...and to run off the fuck sticks that have been there for many years already...on both sides of the aisle.

As far as Trump...I don't think he has a clue about what it takes to run this country, but he has to be better than the current pansy-in-chief. If he promises to prosecute Obama and several in his cabinet for the treasonous shit they have done and change a lot of the underhanded shit done in Washington, he would get my vote. But that's just wishful thinking...there will be no changes in this country until out economy collapses and the dollar becomes worthless, or there is another civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              ...there will be no changes in this country until out economy collapses and the dollar becomes worthless, or there is another civil war.
              If we could get a guy like Rand in there, I think things would start looking up. Get more guys like him in the seats, as well.
              WH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  *something a retard made, and was reposted by retarded rodnaynay*
                  *yawn*
                  Donald Trump purportedly said that Republicans are the dumbest group of voters in a 1998 'People' magazine interview.
                  sigpic

Comment

thank you for taking the time do verify that for us.

Comment

5 seconds too much time for you?
                      Do you ever stop trying to be a piece of shit, or is it just not worth the effort since it comes to you so naturally?
                      sigpic

Comment

"I could lie and they'd still eat it up" are words that go through every politician's mind at least a hundred times a day
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          5 seconds too much time for you?
                          Do you ever stop trying to be a piece of shit, or is it just not worth the effort since it comes to you so naturally?
                          yes

I didn't even type words, how are you so visibly upset?

Comment

Actions speak louder than words.
                            sigpic

Comment

#soprolific

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X