No announcement yet.

get off your butt and build something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone in this thread modded a 15-17 GT? I picked one up last week and I’m not sure what mods to do first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Has anyone in this thread modded a 15-17 GT? I picked one up last week and I’m not sure what mods to do first.
      Auto or stick? if it's a stick, steeda clutch pedal spring. All I've done to my auto is exhaust. I've heard that a tune on the auto makes it way the hell better to drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Van progress.. Should have more to share (of the interior) tonight.
        Saw this leaving the gym a couple weeks ago here in Houston and thought of you. (was a Powerstroke)

Comment

• I think i've posted it before, but if anyone wants some ideas of stuff to build out in the shop, my dad has been making videos of his concealment furniture builds.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

give him a like if ya'll dont mind

Comment

Has anyone in this thread modded a 15-17 GT? I picked one up last week and I’m not sure what mods to do first.
            Exhaust, blower.

Comment

Dump the shitty Pirelli's, and get some Michelin Pilot Sports. Aside from that,
              I'd start with gears and a short-throw shifter, if a blower is out of budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                Auto or stick? if it's a stick, steeda clutch pedal spring. All I've done to my auto is exhaust. I've heard that a tune on the auto makes it way the hell better to drive.
                M6

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Exhaust, blower.
                That’s what I figured the general consensus would be.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Dump the shitty Pirelli's, and get some Michelin Pilot Sports. Aside from that,
                I'd start with gears and a short-throw shifter, if a blower is out of budget.
                What setups are you guys running? Which blower, what gears, what exhaust?

The Jeep will be finished this week and I want to start shopping for the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Saw this leaving the gym a couple weeks ago here in Houston and thought of you. (was a Powerstroke)

that thing is pretty legit

Comment

M6

That’s what I figured the general consensus would be.

What setups are you guys running? Which blower, what gears, what exhaust?

The Jeep will be finished this week and I want to start shopping for the car.
                    Tvs gen 3, 4.10s, Corsa sport. I did an MBRP Street 3in catback and it was decent, a lot of the more aggressive ones get really raspy on the top end.

Comment

• I've got the Roush blower and their active exhaust. I had the regular Roush catback on there before, and it sounds better IMO, but I like being able to quiet it down when in the neighborhood. It's got the performance package 3.73's and suspension, and I put Eibachs at the corners for a little lower stance. The shifter and carbon fiber driveshaft round out the performance mods, the rest are aesthetic or audio upgrades.

I've actually still got the Roush cat back, with black tips, name your price and come get them (I'm in Frisco) if you're interested.

Give your 2015-2017, 2024 5.0L Mustang a more aggressive sound and boost performance with a ROUSH exhaust system. 2015-2017, 2024 Roush Axle Back exhaust systems are constructed of corrosion resistant T-304 stainless Steel and are mandrel bent. Mandrel bending maintains a constant inner diameter with no kinks or creases. This improves exhaust flow and reduces backpressure in the system. This system includes single tip High flow mufflers that improve the stock sound of the Mustang V8This system will produce louder deeper exhaust tone, with a healthy V8 burble at idle, building to a powerful roar at high revs. **Check your local noise ordinances for legality. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

Comment

• I went with corsa on both of mine. Extreme on the manual car, and sport on the auto. If I had to do it over again, I'd have skipped the cat back and done long tube header instead. But really the mods I want to do but can't afford is the hellion TT kit and billet oil pump gears. That would be my happy place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          I've got the Roush blower and their active exhaust. I had the regular Roush catback on there before, and it sounds better IMO, but I like being able to quiet it down when in the neighborhood. It's got the performance package 3.73's and suspension, and I put Eibachs at the corners for a little lower stance. The shifter and carbon fiber driveshaft round out the performance mods, the rest are aesthetic or audio upgrades.

I've actually still got the Roush cat back, with black tips, name your price and come get them (I'm in Frisco) if you're interested.

https://www.roushperformance.com/par...kit-round.html
                          I might make an offer on those! The Flowmaster Outlaws on the car are obnoxiously loud.
                          Last edited by Mike; 07-08-2019, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I might make an offer on those! The Flowmaster Outlaws in the car are obnoxiously loud.
                            I bet it sounds like a mad wookie.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Thanks!

Oh, I should mention, I don't do Facebook but will be adding pics and build stuff to my Instagram.. And hope to do some Youtube videos of the work as well, for those interested.

For business inquiries, please contact me via email or on Instagram: @craig_in_texas

Shooting for something like this by next year:

And something like this long term:

There is a guy on youtube that has done one of the newer Ford vans as an offroad rig and has some good ideas for the inside. Is channel is called Wranglerstar

Here is his latest update on it.
                              Many of our videos are comedic & satirical & not intended to cultivate antisocial or unlawful behavior. Thank you for supporting our Channel through the belo...

Comment

I’ve got a few mods on mine. Twin 62’s/hellion kit with a fuckton of supporting mods.

Comment

Working...
                                X