who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is getting gran turismo 5?

Just curious. I keep thinking about it. I don't own any PS3 games but I'm really thinking about this one. I did a search to see if drag racing mode will be in GT5. But no leaks that I know of. Well I didn't see any. But I did see an article saying that GT6 is in the works to now. But they cant be talking about that right now.

I'm getting it mainly because it;s supposed to be in 3D. I wont believe until I see it though.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I'm still juggling on getting Forza 8, or GT5. . ..
      sigpic

Comment

I will be getting Gran Turismo 5.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          I will be getting Gran Turismo 5.
          Hit a motherfucker up on PSN, I'll be getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            They're up to 8 now? Damn. They're like the Weezer of video games.

I most likely will not be getting GT5. Shits just too hard. I like to turn on a dime at 160mph when I'm playing video games.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

lmao. so far its still suppose to be 11/24 but we will see.

Comment

Yeah, not sure if I'll get it on the 24th, just whenever I have the money.

Comment

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I'll eventually grab it off craigslist.
                    sigpic

Comment

Negative. Racing games are way to repetitive for me and piss me off to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Negative. Racing games are way to repetitive for me and piss me off to no end.
                        But you're playing black ops?

The same game since COD4:mw???
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna pick it up. Last thing I remember about GT4 was tweaking my SS Silverado prototype.

Comment

But you're playing black ops?

The same game since COD4:mw???
                            Funny isn't it? But leave me my exuse, it makes me feel better how bad I am at the game. lol.

With Black Ops there is ALOT of new things to it at least with the Zombies, new maps etc. Plus alot of my friends play it and we're on there as a group alot of times.

With the racing games, all the tests for licenses, running the same races over and over for cash to build another car to do the same thing again, just...meh. I get bored with it really quickly. I'm just horrible with the precision the racing games require. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Funny isn't it? But leave me my exuse, it makes me feel better how bad I am at the game. lol.

With Black Ops there is ALOT of new things to it at least with the Zombies, new maps etc. Plus alot of my friends play it and we're on there as a group alot of times.

With the racing games, all the tests for licenses, running the same races over and over for cash to build another car to do the same thing again, just...meh. I get bored with it really quickly. I'm just horrible with the precision the racing games require. Haha.
                              Dude, i own mw, waw, and mw2 on xbox and ps3. b.o. won't bring much new to me, i was already sick of the mw2 gameply style after being exposed to BC2, and what a full sized map with FPS could really be like. I decided to stop paying for the COD license games because they're just getting dumbed down more and more.

Zombie mode was on WAW, and it's THE ONLY reason i'm consider eventually buying b.o. Zombies was what i loved about that game.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X