who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
    Nope, they only pay one time on the special events.
    Not exactly. You get paid for bronze, then you can run it again, and if you get silver or gold, you get paid again. If you crap out the same time window every time, you only get paid once.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I use the view where there's no part of the car shown. Bumper view I guess..haha

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I don't drive in that view, but have some premiums. Why?
        Just wondering how dope it was. How much have you played in the two days you've had it?! lol. I've got about 4 hours in but no premiums.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Just wondering how dope it was. How much have you played in the two days you've had it?! lol. I've got about 4 hours in but no premiums.

8 hours or so? I picked it up Friday night. You should be awarded a couple Premiums by completing series races and the special events. Two of the premiums I have, I bought. But I've sold a ton of stuff too. Thinking about starting over before I get too far in to it, because I fucked off more money than I should have. I'm broke as shit. Having to re-race some races, just to get enough to buy and mod a car for some of the races I haven't done yet. It's a vicious cycle.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

8 hours or so? I picked it up Friday night. You should be awarded a couple Premiums by completing series races and the special events. Two of the premiums I have, I bought. But I've sold a ton of stuff too. Thinking about starting over before I get too far in to it, because I fucked off more money than I should have. I'm broke as shit. Having to re-race some races, just to get enough to buy and mod a car for some of the races I haven't done yet. It's a vicious cycle.
            Yep, I'm having to do the same thing. But then again, I want all of my cars modded to the max eventually lol.

Comment

I want to restart because I keep buying stupid cars, but I don't want to start the license tests all over again.

Comment

• This VW van race is complete bullshit. We're all driving the same fucking car, yet theirs steadily pulls away from mine in the straights. If I bump someone, I'm disqualified, yet they can bump me and fuck me over all they want. Is there a trick to this?!

Comment

• you fools need wheels. i cant imagine playing this game with a gd controller anymore.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    This VW van race is complete bullshit. We're all driving the same fucking car, yet theirs steadily pulls away from mine in the straights. If I bump someone, I'm disqualified, yet they can bump me and fuck me over all they want. Is there a trick to this?!
                    You should be able to catch up in the corners pretty easily, they brake really really early. I just haven't been able to be patient enough to not run off track or bump them

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                    you fools need wheels. i cant imagine playing this game with a gd controller anymore.
                    Fuck you, I'm way too cheap for that shit. But I am supremely jealous.

Comment

• The VW race key is late braking for sure! It took me a while to figure it out. Being patient is tough too.

The second race on the Top Gear track with the Lotus car is a bitch! Lot faster and very prone to oversteering! Still have not finished it even bronze! The first corner spun off so many times.

I am working the NASCAR Series track tests now. Pays nice, not real hard. The Daytona "upper line" test is pissing me off though. Keep touching the cones. But...got the Gold... by .002
                      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Yeah that VW race is a test of patience for sure! I had to do it dozens of times before I finally got it. You can bump but not too hard but you can side swipe the piss out of them. I figured that out and along with late braking I got gold.

The Lotus race on the same track was interesting like SC457A said, those cars are some oversteering mofos! I didnt have too much of a problem with it though. I can deal with squirley cars, its the underpowered ones I hate!

Comment

• This thread is all well and good, but the niggers at the PlayStation store need to quit fucking around and make San Andreas downloadable. XBox360 gets it, so why can't we?
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            This thread is all well and good, but the niggers at the PlayStation store need to quit fucking around and make San Andreas downloadable. XBox360 gets it, so why can't we?
                            A-fucking-men duder. Greatest game ever, I'd pay some money for that.

Comment

• Turns out a 709 hp Lightning is a bit over kill for Sport truck Challenge...

Save money... Dont max it out.

Ps.. its fun....
                              Last edited by SC457A; 11-30-2010, 09:29 PM. Reason: Add-on
                              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Has anyone gotten gold on the NASCAR intermediate outside line challenge? I can't even get bronze!!!! Do you stay at max speed throughout the whole turn? And how many G's do you pull through the while turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X