Just an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an idea

Post up in here if you would like to see Jose get an admin status here.

I do !
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

If he comes, I say yes.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jose wants the show all to himself. He'll be starting up something soon. Give it time...
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah
        I'm pretty sure Jose wants the show all to himself. He'll be starting up something soon. Give it time...
        Just wanting Jose to know how much all of us truely appeciated him and that we have his back
        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
        Speedlogix Catch Can
        Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF
          Just wanting Jose to know how much all of us truely appeciated him and that we have his back
          Gotcha. That is absolutely true. He is dfwstangs to me-I never met/knew Chris. I hope this works out for him.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

From what he posted on the other site, he is working on something total new and different, all on his own dime. From that post I got that he will play second fiddle to no one and is ready to take the reins full on. Not saying I don't blame him one bit, but I doubt he would be interested having said what he said.

Comment

If Jose will come over, then I'm pretty sure Tyler wouldn't have a problem with this, but I haven't spoken to Tyler about it yet.

I would really like if the Mods all came over and took on the same roles. Adding new Mods always causes problems. One will get in a pissing match with someone and it just gets ugly lol.
              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
              http://www.titantowing.net
              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx
                If Jose will come over, then I'm pretty sure Tyler wouldn't have a problem with this, but I haven't spoken to Tyler about it yet.

I would really like if the Mods all came over and took on the same roles. Adding new Mods always causes problems. One will get in a pissing match with someone and it just gets ugly lol.
                That's a good point, I'd ban Hollywood just to return the favor

Comment

I like where someone posted that some/most of the mods should be of nuetral status, not all old skoolers, but obviously not newbs either.

Comment

Working...
                  X