No announcement yet.

I'm oddly fascinated with this car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough. I do not miss smelling like exhaust all the time.... or the rain.. or sleet and snow. I can't say that I've been hit by any rocks, but the bug I took to the eye fucking sucked. ( visor barely cracked open AND I have sun glasses on ).

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I loved riding in college but in Austin traffic I learned quickly other people SUCK as much as those things mentioned above..
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

You're probably right. I just don't want to admit that I'm old now.

Comment

It is 2016 and still... nothing..... Greatest group fund fraud ever?
          Honestly, I was really hoping this thing would be on the streets, en mass, by now.
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            It is 2016 and still... nothing..... Greatest group fund fraud ever?
            Honestly, I was really hoping this thing would be on the streets, en mass, by now.
            That's what I've always been afraid of with this car.

Their FB page says it should be available this year. Lol

Comment

Read an article on jalopnik recently said 2017, they keep pushing it back. They are probably waiting for gas prices to spike. If they made a fast one it would probably sell well but right now they are only pre selling the economy one

Comment

From what Elio sent out to the backers (like me), the 125 pre-production cars are going to fleet vehicle buyers to be real world tested with mass production sometime in 2017.

Just like they said in 2014.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Anyone seen one in public hands, yet?

Comment

The main website is still up and it says 65000 reservations have been taken.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      The main website is still up and it says 65000 reservations have been taken.
                      Is it run by an Elon Musk alter-ego?

Comment

I don't think it'll ever happen.

Comment

Never going to happen.

Elio Motors recently emerged from a months-long period of silence with ostensibly promising news of a $2.5 million investment from Overstock.com, a website that surprisingly still exists. Only now we know just how badly Elio needed it. By the end of 2017, Elio didn’t even have enough cash on hand to buy one of its own…

They have pretty much ran out of whatever investment money they have gotten. Sounds like the latest plan to raise money is to make a ElioCrypto currency.
                          1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Weren’t they running Super Bowl ads???
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

He's draining other people's money while taking a $213k a year salary and paying his financial officer $149k.
                              That really sucks.

Comment

Greed wins again!

Comment

Working...
                                X