Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Dont reply to it. It posts enough nonsense when everyone is ignoring it.
    Good point. I'm just a bot administering the turing test. Seems to be going well though.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    One question based on using your logic.

How the fuck have you made it this far?
    Your question doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. Looking at the comment you're replying to, it would seem that I'm in favor of not destroying your food supply. So in terms of the logic you referenced, I guess that would be your answer. I mean, seems pretty logical to have food. If you don't want the starvation I mentioned. I guess if you do want that, well then yeah it would be pretty illogical. You'd definitely want to run all the farmers off in that case. That answer your question?

Last edited by Gasser64; 08-02-2018, 01:06 PM.
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• She doesn't just hate white men

Comment

• Based RuPaul?

Imagine the liberal freakout if RuPaul came out as a consevative!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Just about every automotive insurance policy has a clause that states that coverage is void if the damage was done deliberately. You would have to sue the crazy person personally to get anything out of them since their insurance company will tell you to pound sand
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• And then proceeds to skull fuck him with examples of how the press has attacked the President and her on a personal level, by their appearance as well as promoting the harrassment of her and other, enough to make her the first Press Secretary in US history to require Secret Service protection.

Vid in link

Comment

• Here it is embedded

Comment

For some reason the part about leaving the scene made me think of a drunken Ted Kennedy.

Comment

Id ram in her rear end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              Id ram in her rear end!
                              Don't stick your dick in crazy.... or Craizie for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Just about every automotive insurance policy has a clause that states that coverage is void if the damage was done deliberately. You would have to sue the crazy person personally to get anything out of them since their insurance company will tell you to pound sand
                                Wrong there baby duck, if like me you happen to carry uninsured motorist coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X