Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Wrong there baby duck, if like me you happen to carry uninsured motorist coverage.
    Read the fine print homie and you will discover the truth.

I had to deal with this situation at the end of 05 and was covered under a Commercial Auto policy with uninsured motorist from Allstate. I had to sue the guy in County court and got a judgement against him but he never paid. The only retribution I got was beating the shit out of him in a parking lot off the side of 75 when he did it.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Think before pecking on your keyboard next time baby duck, a driver committing an intentional act with their vehicle to damage another renders them "uninsured" by their own insurance company, if they should happen to be insured. Your law school education must have been second or third rate.

Happy to have schooled you in this matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Don't stick your dick in crazy.... or Craizie for that matter.
        Too late on both accounts...

Comment

Think before pecking on your keyboard next time baby duck, a driver committing an intentional act with their vehicle to damage another renders them "uninsured" by their own insurance company, if they should happen to be insured. Your law school education must have been second or third rate.

Happy to have schooled you in this matter.
          Talk all you want to about it. Until you try to file a claim and get paid for it you do not know what you are talking about. In my case Allstate refused to pay.

I'll give you another uninsured motorist claim that I recently tried to file. A steel box full of horseshoes fell out of someone's truck and struck one of my guys in one of my trucks. The person who owned the truck the box fell out of gave my guy his contact information and insurance but it was all bogus. When I filed a claim with uninsured / underinsured motorist they refused to make a payment on the claim even though I was able to track down the driver and he matched the photo my guy took on scene. The driver lives in Florida so filing against him in County court has proven to be somewhat difficult.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Going back and forth on the internet goes nowhere. Your stories mean nothing to me and the success or failure of my past auto insurance claims are not of any concern to the likes of you. You are wrong, and we'll leave it at that today.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              And add in the Bullshit poll +/- factor so it's probably more like 65-70%.

Comment

Going back and forth on the internet goes nowhere. Your stories mean nothing to me and the success or failure of my past auto insurance claims are not of any concern to the likes of you. You are wrong, and we'll leave it at that today.
                I'm just sharing my experiences with all of y'all. Your results may vary from mine. For me insurance is a huge aggravation and expense, I don't have a firm number but I suspect that between commercial liability, commercial auto, life insurance, health and personal auto policies I spend 40k to 45 K per year. Most of the time I don't get anything back for it but I had an employee die early last year (I think) and got 100k from his life insurance policy.

Comment

• Comment

• Pennsylvania Trump Rally today

Comment

• Furious Vet Destroys Smug Connecticut Official For Kneeling During The Pledge: 'I'll

Get the Heck Out!’: Outraged Vet Calls for Resignation of CT Dem Who Knelt for Pledge of Allegiance

A Vietnam War veteran called for the Connecticut town official who knelt during the Pledge of Allegiance to resign from her post.

Calvin Bunnell appeared on "Fox & Friends" and said that standing for the pledge is held in the same regard as standing for the national anthem.

Haddam Selectman Melissa Schlag drew outrage on July 16 when she took a knee at a Board of Selectmans' meeting in protest to President Trump.

Schlag posted a letter on Facebook explaining her actions, saying that she knelt due to "extreme sorrow" for the country under Trump.

Contact her with your thoughts :Melissa Schlag Email selectmanschlag@hotmail.com, Address PO Box 416 Haddam, CT 06438
                      (860) 345-8531 Ext: 204

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_2000_tj View Post
                        Schlag posted a letter on Facebook explaining her actions, saying that she knelt due to "extreme sorrow" for the country under Trump.

Comment

• What a back-pedaling bitch. Even f'd up "stand"ing for anything.

Comment

Introducing Sarah Jeong, the newly hired member of thr New York Times Editorial Board

Credit: James Bareham/The Verge Sarah Jeong is joining The New York Times editorial board. Read more in this note from James Bennet, Katie Kingsbury and Jim Dao: What would it be like if we all…

As I’ve stated white males are the least racist people on earth. It was white males that passed the first law against slavery and descrimination based on race. Want to experience racism? Be a white make and travel to Asia or Africa. Enjoy.

Freedom of speech exercised in poor taste again. Fuck the NYT.

Comment

Here it is embedded

Fake as fuck Acosta and enemy of free thinking liberty loving people.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X