Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    HAHA that was you? I have his name and address, yes I am sure.
    Is it Jose De Mexico?

Comment

HAHA that was you? I have his name and address, yes I am sure.
      WTF you waiting on? Lets roll on over there and give him a big ol' Texas fuck you.

Comment

that's it, I'm selling the mustangs and buying demolition derby cars from here on out.
        How about buying a case of Red bulls from Sams/Costco and staying out of Garland 7-11's...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
          That guys sn asshole u should have busted his teeth out
          Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          WTF you waiting on? Lets roll on over there and give him a big ol' Texas fuck you.

Include the tough-talking Crawfish in that rolling thunder party and video him practicing what he's preaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            How about buying a case of Red bulls from Sams/Costco and staying out of Garland 7-11's...
            It was a Denton 7/11, the d-bag was from Garland.

Comment

It was a Denton 7/11, the d-bag was from Garland.
              Are you trying to imply that Denton is any better than Garland?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Now that was fucking funny, I was about to post the same thing.

I stopped going to 7-11's years ago. I get gas at a few QT's in Allen/McKinney. I will not stop at ANY 7-11, Stop and Rob or fuel station in Dallas/Tarrant/Denton/Ellis County, nothing but bums begging and trying to clean your windows and hood rats looking to steal/scam or sell you some bullshit.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Now that was fucking funny, I was about to post the same thing.

I stopped going to 7-11's years ago. I get gas at a few QT's in Allen/McKinney. I will not stop at ANY 7-11, Stop and Rob or fuel station in Dallas/Tarrant/Denton/Ellis County, nothing but bums begging and trying to clean your windows and hood rats looking to steal/scam or sell you some bullshit.
                  Why does every 7-11 have that same funky ass smell in it? It smells like someone just bleached a burnt asshole.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Denton is about a million times better than Garland.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Why does every 7-11 have that same funky ass smell in it? It smells like someone just bleached a burnt asshole.
                          Are you a 7-11?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Denton is about a million times better than Garland.
                            I grew up around Denton and know otherwise but I'm pretty biased against Denton County since they tried to give me three life sentences once.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I grew up around Denton and know otherwise but I'm pretty biased against Denton County since they tried to give me three life sentences once.
                              Let me guess, they caught you lying about something?
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Include the tough-talking Crawfish in that rolling thunder party and video him practicing what he's preaching.
                                I’m about done with people in general. You wanna tear up my vehicle without paying for it ain’t happenin. Had my truck smashed more than once and didn’t get them. The person I catch messing it up wil pay for the other two mistakes. Take responsibility that’s what people should do. Working people like myself get up everyday doing shit we don’t like. We do this so we can have things and if somebody messes up my stuff they gonna pay for it

Comment

Working...
                                X