No announcement yet.

Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely weighted gloves....the hit that landed on the original aggressor did not even appear to be a solid hit compared to when he hit the first guy. Nevertheless they both went down like a ton of bricks. I am sure there was some, “hey next time let’s not let me take a beating for several minutes before you decide to jump in”......

Comment

• would not want to catch 2 haymakers in a row from the gloved guy. And the big fella, when he saw things play out in his head, chair sandwich wasn't on the menu, but got a heaping helping anyways. Talk about tables turned!

First bystander hit w/ the glove went down out of fear, he didn't want none.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
        would not want to catch 2 haymakers in a row from the gloved guy. And the big fella, when he saw things play out in his head, chair sandwich wasn't on the menu, but got a heaping helping anyways. Talk about tables turned!

First bystander hit w/ the glove went down out of fear, he didn't want none.
        LMAO...that's what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X