X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catfish

Anyone watch this show?

Discuss
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Me and the ol lady watch it. The gray headed dude with camera is annoying

Comment

I've caught a few. It makes me feel better about myself that I'm not too screwed up after all.

Comment

My wife and I watch it sometimes, I find the fact that people get so wrapped up in relationships and get personal with someone they've never met or which lives states away interesting.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Ive watched all of them except the last. Im not interested in watching the homosexual ones. I cant see this show going on much longer as I pretty much know everyone of them is not who they say they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I cant see this show going on much longer as I pretty much know everyone of them is not who they say they are.
            That's exactly why it'll go another couple of seasons at the very least. People want that drama.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Love this show!!! I have to admit that although they all kind of end up the same, there are some twists that I didnt see coming in some of them! The amish farmer/Miss USA was awesome as was the guy who was disappointed his catfish was not a transgender!

Comment

I watched a couple with the wife. I don't really find it entertaining, but it is intriguing when woman have a man persona online. WTF is up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                  Love this show!!! I have to admit that although they all kind of end up the same, there are some twists that I didnt see coming in some of them! The amish farmer/Miss USA was awesome as was the guy who was disappointed his catfish was not a transgender!
                  That guy was really confused on what he wanted which Im pretty sure he wants a guy. Then he straight up said he was using her for the money. What a douche. Atleast he helped steer her right back to women.

Comment

Anyone else think that Neve and Max come off as being a little gay?
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

is this about that fat dude with the beard that posted the pic of himself dryhumping the mudcat?

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                      X