Manny just tuned my car on e85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny View Post
    The second graph with all the pulls shows a true street car. All of those pulls were made withen a few minutes of each other. Engine coolant temp never went over 185*, while verifying his 5 different boost settings. On 880rw this car went 6.14@117 in the 1/8 at full weight throwing gears. Should be interesting!
    That sounds so sexy!
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

think you will be able to even shift the tko at those high rpms?
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
        TKO is gone...... RIP

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
          it did fine with nitrous but the tko blew up at crandall a few months ago. I have a powerglide for it now.

Comment

How is it with the powerglide in it?

I have a date with HPP for June for a tune.

Comment

i think ive told you this before, but the first time i'd ever been to the track to watch some races, your car pulled a huge wheelie and ran a high 9...complete amazement.

this was back in 05ish when you were still nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                i think ive told you this before, but the first time i'd ever been to the track to watch some races, your car pulled a huge wheelie and ran a high 9...complete amazement.

this was back in 05ish when you were still nitrous
                Carless Chris was dumb enough to stand next to it at the starting line at a Kdale cruise... watching his fat ass jump sideways when John pulled the driver wheel over a foot off the ground was priceless.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Damn man, I remember that car from when I was in high school. I remember Prostreet talking shit like he always did at sonic and Carless chris talking even more back to him like he used to do. Prostreet was scared to let you go to the house and get slicks. I remember you rolled up right after a blue 350Z that we might have raced wrecked right in front of us after his ricer fly by. You stopped to make sure everyone was ok, and I think that you had just got your loud ass fuel system. Car was a low 10 sec car back then. Talk about a blast from the past man. And congrats on the numbers.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

powerglide is sitting next to the car still. lol. Still need to buy a driveshaft and a few other parts to bolt the glide up. I bought a 95 m3 and got side tracked by it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                      Damn man, I remember that car from when I was in high school. I remember Prostreet talking shit like he always did at sonic and Carless chris talking even more back to him like he used to do. Prostreet was scared to let you go to the house and get slicks. I remember you rolled up right after a blue 350Z that we might have raced wrecked right in front of us after his ricer fly by. You stopped to make sure everyone was ok, and I think that you had just got your loud ass fuel system. Car was a low 10 sec car back then. Talk about a blast from the past man. And congrats on the numbers.
                      it better be in the 8s at full weight with the glide! :P

Comment

Shit I remember this car from the Galloway days! Such a beast.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

This is why I'm moving from my civic to a mustang... thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Update on the car?!?!
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Same bumperless cobra from way back when? Mucho powahh!!
                              Allstate Insurance
                              Dominguez Agency
                              1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                              Arlington, TX. 76018
                              817-405-2011
                              tdominguez@allstate.com
                              Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                                Update on the car?!?!
                                waiting for the heads to come back from houston, doing ss valves and bronze retainers. I bought the black 17 inch alumastar 2.0s and dual rear beadlock wheels.

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
                                Same bumperless cobra from way back when? Mucho powahh!!
                                same old car.

Comment

Working...
                                X