Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    You smokin' up them tweeds, Yale?

He completely changed the ending. For the better!
    Negative, sir. I just don't think it's good fodder for a mass-marketed movie. Most of the people that went to see it were oblivious to the context.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Negative, sir. I just don't think it's good fodder for a mass-marketed movie. Most of the people that went to see it were oblivious to the context.
      Well, I certainly can't argue against that, it was just the "not taking any liscense" part that threw me.

Comment

Well, I certainly can't argue against that, it was just the "not taking any liscense" part that threw me.
        Meh, he just left the ending vague is all. Stylistically, that movie was perfect. The same folks that I tend to hear complaining about the Leonard Cohen-song in the sex scene are who I perceive to hear complaining about the David Bowie montage in Inglourious Basterds. Buncha Philistines.

Comment

Meh, he just left the ending vague is all. Stylistically, that movie was perfect. The same folks that I tend to hear complaining about the Leonard Cohen-song in the sex scene are who I perceive to hear complaining about the David Bowie montage in Inglourious Basterds. Buncha Philistines.
          He changed the ending entirely. There's no longer a weird giant space squid, it was all blamed on John, which was a much tighter solution. It was no longer just NYC, but every major city in the world.

I've never heard a complaint about the Leonard Cohen song. I've heard people have a hard time with Dust In The Wind during the funeral, but I blame Old School, lol. Most people that had a problem with it thought it was too long, and maybe weren't in for the philosophical challenge of the story.

Comment

He changed the ending entirely. There's no longer a weird giant space squid, it was all blamed on John, which was a much tighter solution. It was no longer just NYC, but every major city in the world.

I've never heard a complaint about the Leonard Cohen song. I've heard people have a hard time with Dust In The Wind during the funeral, but I blame Old School, lol. Most people that had a problem with it thought it was too long, and maybe weren't in for the philosophical challenge of the story.
            Oh, right. WTF is wrong with my memory?

Comment

Oh, right. WTF is wrong with my memory?
              Too much cheese.

Comment

I agree with Blakes assessment. And I actually thought the first battle with Bjork booming around was by far the best. Interesting movie and concept. And I'd like to to thank the gods that Jenna Malone was finally in a movie that allowed her to wear some outrageously slutty outfits. I always knew she had the potential to be smoking hot. I've been waiting for this since Donnie Darko and Saved!

Comment

I just finished watching it and I liked it once the plot was resolved. While it was progressing it seemed extremely disjointed - to the point I thought I may have been missing a section of the movie(DL). Pretty cool fight scenes and special effects were top notch.

I now think I need a tactical burlesque squad to handle my light work.

Comment

I saw about 10 minutes of this flick last week and thought it looked cool as hell. I need to download and watch the whole thing.

Comment

Here's the trailer since the original one posted no longer works.

Comment

Trailer #2

Comment

you just like to shit in my threads in here dont you!!?!?
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Dude, your youtube link doesn't work, when you try to play it says private.

I just finished watching this flick and thought it was cool as hell. Very unique, which is rare in Hollywood these days.

Comment

I know, but still.....you suck.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I've watched it a few times now and now the only part I watch anymore is the MAYBE the Samurai scene and the German Zombie scene.

I like Amber the best.

2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X