No announcement yet.

G.I. Joe 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been following along with D Johnson all year as he's been making this movie. He's made it seem like it's gonna be bad ass, and judging from that trailer, it looks it. Found out bruce willis was gonna be in it a long ass time ago lol.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Hmm, looks decent. I'll be sure to check it out

Comment

So this got pushed back to next year. Screen tests showed people werent happy that Channing Tatum was killed off so quickly, so they're re-shooting scenes and expanding on his character more. It was supposed to come out last weekend.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          So this got pushed back to next year. Screen tests showed people werent happy that Channing Tatum was killed off so quickly, so they're re-shooting scenes and expanding on his character more. It was supposed to come out last weekend.
          Sounds like a movie worth watching. Why change it? lol

Comment

So I saw this with my kid earlier tonight. It was way better than the first. I don't understand why this movie was pushed back on the release date. From what was reported last year it seems it was true that they just wanted to convert it to 3d. Tatum still dies like shown in the trailer; can't stand his wigger talk.

This movie was filled with nonstop action, explosions and violence. Cobra Commander was done correctly this time around. The fight sequence with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow was done better than the first. The mountain scene sequence in 3d was pretty cool, I jumped during one scene. Also Adrianne Palicki was some very good eye candy.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              So I saw this with my kid earlier tonight. It was way better than the first. I don't understand why this movie was pushed back on the release date. From what was reported last year it seems it was true that they just wanted to convert it to 3d. Tatum still dies like shown in the trailer; can't stand his wigger talk.

This movie was filled with nonstop action, explosions and violence. Cobra Commander was done correctly this time around. The fight sequence with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow was done better than the first. The mountain scene sequence in 3d was pretty cool, I jumped during one scene. Also Adrianne Palicki was some very good eye candy.
              Aziz Anzari: "You have a kid? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My wife actually wants to spend one of our only 7 nights together to go see this. I was fucking shocked when she said that. I thought she was fucking with me. Mind you I have not seen a trailer or anything, just one or two pictures on Yahoo.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  Aziz Anzari: "You have a kid? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    My wife actually wants to spend one of our only 7 nights together to go see this. I was fucking shocked when she said that. I thought she was fucking with me. Mind you I have not seen a trailer or anything, just one or two pictures on Yahoo.
                    This is why you should see it:

NSFW...WW...

Comment

Bruce Willis shooting an M4 from the back of an El Camino? Count me in.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Same shock here (minus being home only 7 days). She was like, I want to go see GI Joe tonight...I didn't argue.

Comment

Working...
                        X