Apex Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex Legends

I hate this game and at the same time I can't stop playing.

I like the fast game play, various shields before direct-to-body damage sets in, but holy crap the wiggle dances and slide-tackle moves are freaking annoying.

Plus a shotgun takes about 4 shots to break a shield, then 2-3 more to kill the guy!! TTK is way too high.

It's a pretty fun game. I'm liking it.

It's caused me to almost quit playing pubg altogether. Even though the style of gameplay is different, it's point out how much of a piece of shit pubg really is. This game runs amazing, communication with randos is great, and "most" weapons feel balanced.

Even though pubg is still fun and addicting, it just isn't as fun to me anymore. Bluehole clearly only care about their asian market, and doesn't give a shit to update their crappy netcode, shitty engine, and still can't stop the rampant cheating.
    sigpic

Comment

I still only play Destiny2 on as far as games like that... I have limited time and refuse to invest in anything else at this point, I'm really just waiting for my boys to take over my console.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        I still only play Destiny2 on as far as games like that... I have limited time and refuse to invest in anything else at this point, I'm really just waiting for my boys to take over my console.
        D2 is all I play as well. I'm on Xbox and played to lvl20 on pc because of it being free.

Comment

My kids wanted to play D2 but I've made them start on D1 just to get experience and know the story line. I still enjoy it but I absolutely hate some of the quest steps that involve things like precision hand cannon kills in PVP for a storyline quest. It makes it extremely frustrating and no fun for guys like me who don't care much about PVP.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            My kids wanted to play D2 but I've made them start on D1 just to get experience and know the story line. I still enjoy it but I absolutely hate some of the quest steps that involve things like precision hand cannon kills in PVP for a storyline quest. It makes it extremely frustrating and no fun for guys like me who don't care much about PVP.
            How old are your chirrens and what do yall play on? My two older boys play on Xbox. PM me if you'd prefer...

Comment

Destiny is on PS4 at my house... We have XBox 1 as well but they only really play minecraft on that. My boys are 8 and 11, and I don't really let them interact much online with other players at this point.

Stevo

Comment

Bummer and understood, I don't either unless I know the parents or can get to know them first.

Comment

Working...
                X