Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Country/suburbs of Texas is a terrible microcosm for determining the big picture. Of course there are a ton of Trump signs and flags. Go to the middle of any medium-large city and it's flipped in favor of Biden (or at least, anti-Trump) just like you would expect. I think those expecting a landslide are in for a rude awakening. Not predicting a Trump loss necessarily, but a lot of us are in our own echo chamber.
    I agree, and I very much doubt a landslide here. All the people who hate Trump will absolutely vote against him, and we already know for sure there's a bunch of fraud with mail in ballots.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• a lot of those trump haters will still pull that trump lever in private . people vote with their wallet . you can hate trump but you cant ignore the numbers .

Comment

• Here's a few of my own thoughts that would "assume" a Trump victory.

Proof of lots of Democrats have turned away from the party especially both blacks and hispanics; such as Democrat Congressman out of Georgia: Vernon Jones, Civil Rights attorney: Leo Terrell, etc. There was also a small town Michigan democrat that holds a political office and said she backed Trump, can't think of her name. Just a few samples known.

Also I know damn well he has not lost his base, if anything it has grown.

The stakes are high, Supreme Court, safety of suburbs

Trump Rally turnout vs. Biden enthusiasm, etc.

Also the houses you don't see signs on, probably Trump voters who don't want to advertise for obvious reasons. Liberal Democrats just love to tell you who they're voting for and we know this.

And last, but not least who trusts polls when they are proven to be wrong and oversampled to their advantage.
        Last edited by Trip McNeely; 10-09-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• "House Speaker Pelosi announces plan to empower Congress to remove president from office"

This headline convinces me that the dems are certain that they aren't going to win so now, being out of spades, they are desperately playing that jack of clubs, hoping it will catch that last book that they need to win the hand.

Comment

• Voting Donald Trump here for POTUS of course, but haven't yet decided about Sen. John Cornhole. It's too bad no one up for Congressional elections has the stones to dare mention the novel concept of term limits for themselves.

Comment

• Why not use actual polls to determine where we are? I mean in a relative sense.

The Dem's golden boy, Nate Silver, had Hillary as being up 9 points nationally in 2016. His methodology is a weighted average of other polls. Last I heard, he had Biden up by 6 points nationally.

I'm not convinced of it being a landslide but I just can't see Biden winning. The riots and BLM bullshit have been a HUGE disaster for the left. I can't overstate how bad that idea was. They may as well have had actual Republican vote drives.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• pelosi's bill is not about trump this term . if biden wins they will replace him immediately . no way in hell trumps cabinet and mike pence will sign off on article 25 . that is the only way it can be done. the scary part is congress is not obligated to put anyone into the vice president office. gets real sketchy after that .
                Last edited by bubbaearl; 10-09-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Trump, fuck around and find out on Rush

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Why not use actual polls to determine where we are? I mean in a relative sense.

The Dem's golden boy, Nate Silver, had Hillary as being up 9 points nationally in 2016. His methodology is a weighted average of other polls. Last I heard, he had Biden up by 6 points nationally.

I'm not convinced of it being a landslide but I just can't see Biden winning. The riots and BLM bullshit have been a HUGE disaster for the left. I can't overstate how bad that idea was. They may as well have had actual Republican vote drives.
                      I hope some of the more sensible Dems and middle-of-the-road folks are paying close attention to the dodging the Biden camp is doing lately. "You'll find out my stance on that after the election". That should scare ANY voter, not just Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        I hope some of the more sensible Dems and middle-of-the-road folks are paying close attention to the dodging the Biden camp is doing lately. "You'll find out my stance on that after the election". That should scare ANY voter, not just Republicans.
                        You would think people would have woke the fuck up after the first round of this when we had to find out what was in the bill after they pass it. Heard this before, didn't turn out too great.

Comment

Imagine being arrogant enough to think you are going to win after saying that shit. Gives you an idea of the bizarro world that the people on the left live in.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                            You can hate trump but you cant ignore the numbers .
                            Aside from the commies and other loonies, whoever actually hates trump is just some kind of pussy. The best explanation you can get out of them is "He's not presidential, I hate the way he talks/behaves". Totally oblivious to the state we're in, as though some kind of good etiquette and proper manners are called for when dealing with the deranged wackos he contends with all day every day. Like they want some kind of king they could just bow down to out of respect. Fuck offff....

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            IThat should scare ANY voter, not just Republicans.
                            You'd think so, but it doesn't seem to scare those nuts. I'm not exactly sure what they want, but I think it's some kind of desperation for everything to just be ok. And they'll vote for whoever can make them feel that way with words. Regardless of what their reality actually looks like.
                            WH

Comment

(not my material)

If Joe says NO, I won't pack the courts, he loses Bernie voters.

If Joe says YES, I will pack the courts, he loses the moderates and independents.

If Joe stays neutral like he is right now, he stands to lose votes from both.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X