Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated photos of the shooting

Comment

• Good grief, that guy was trigger happy AF.

Comment

• He shouldn't have put himself in that position, but I'd probably shoot someone too if they slapped / hit me and then popped off bear repellant at me.

Comment

• What the fuck was that? Guess I missed something over the weekend?
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            What the fuck was that? Guess I missed something over the weekend?
            shooting in denver. the shooter was apparently security for a local news group.

From the animated picture above, it looked like the pepper spray/mace went out AS he was getting shot.

Getting slapped is not worth a lethal force response, but the dude who did the slap played with fire and got his.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't see from the above post anything to make me feel like I'd need to draw down, but I also don't have the context of what happened before this moment or where they were or why they needed security for local news, etc. With no context and only that video... not a good shoot IMO.

Stevo

Comment

• guy was not licensed as a security guard . my guess is he will go down at least for manslaughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                  guy was not licensed as a security guard . my guess is he will go down at least for manslaughter.
                  He wasn't licensed to carry a firearm either.

I figure the news agency that hired him will pay millions for their part in paying him to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    He wasn't licensed to carry a firearm either.

I figure the news agency that hired him will pay millions for their part in paying him to be there.
                    I read he was contracted through Pinkertons, I think the TV station is off the hook if that's the case. Pinkertons is likely to have a meeting with the state AG soon though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      I read he was contracted through Pinkertons, I think the TV station is off the hook if that's the case. Pinkertons is likely to have a meeting with the state AG soon though.
                      Saw one report showing he has a Antifa group tattoo and photos of him at many Antifa "protests". Sooo just who you need running security...
                      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Not licensed, tattoo and evidence of antifa alliance via social media. Hopefully KUSA gets the living fuck sued out of them.

Comment

• If you can find 45 seconds of video still ( I’m sure cucktube and twitcuck are removing it as fast as possible), the shooter instigated the entire thing. He was pursuing and harassing the victim trying to get a rise out if him. I good prosecuter would get a 1st degree conviction on this one. I’m pretty sure Denver doesn’t have any of those though.

Comment

• Even in the video above the shooter has his hands on the victim when it starts. The slap is already coming at that point.

Also, I read that the police are relying on a security camera video that got the whole thing from beginning to end.

The guy who got shot was a dirtbag though, he had four or five arrests going back 30 years. Shooter looks like a meth head to me.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• On the other side though, the shooter does seem to have a good draw, grip, and aim. Shame he's a dumb ass though as he clearly trained at least a little for that, should have done some mental training too.

Stevo

Comment

• Eh, let the retards massacre each other till there's none left. They like causing trouble, let them cause trouble for themselves and leave the peaceful people out of it. The way it should be.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X