Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Show me the clinical studies supporting your claim. Crazy people are already prone to crazy behavior.
      When you see what they do to people with your own eyes only then will you get it. It will only get worse the more people that live off of a pill

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
          When you see what they do to people with your own eyes only then will you get it. It will only get worse the more people that live off of a pill
          My mother was a school nurse. I've seen firsthand what they do to people and heard stories. My point is that there has never been a clinical study to demonstrate their hazards. There never will be a clinical study to demonstrate their hazards because the drugs themselves are such cash cows for the companies. Until some lawyer can find an internal document from the drug company saying that they know what problems they cause just like what was done in the tobacco lawsuits the drugs are here to stay.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
          X