New 2015 Mustang pics. Including interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2015 Mustang pics. Including interior

Just some new pics of the interior. Now we get an idea of what the C column of the car will look like. The IMO the center stack is a little busy from a design perspective but I like that you can get heated and cooled seats.. The steering wheel looks about right...

On the exterior, is it just me or is the front cowl looking a bit lower than in past pictures? That grill just seems to swoop down lower than I thought it would be. I kinda dig it.

The article and the rest of the pictures are here:

Oh, good, so they are continuing the theme of backseats no normal human being could fit in.

Comment

carbon ceramic brakes?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        carbon ceramic brakes?
        Looks like it...that certainly would make it more "European."

Comment

So it looks like the quarter windows will stick around. Looking forward to the actual revealing.

Comment

I like how they blurred out the brown pants of the driver. LOL
            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Looks like it...that certainly would make it more "European."
              You mean more awesome lol
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

It looks like a lot of the body lines, including the hood and nose, are skewed with plastic shields under the covering.

10 speed auto co-developed by GM? Whoa!! TURBO!!!!!!

Comment

Upon closer inspection, I'm wondering if that is going to be the GT-350. Sound bites don't have a supercharger whine.

Comment

None of the 15+ models will have a supercharger from the factory, including the GT350.

That's definately the GT, as the GT350 is not scheduled to release till the 16 model and will have a rumored 5.3L NA V8 with 500+HP.
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

The extra awesome side skirts, rear valence, dual exhaust tips, air diffuser, carbon ceramic brakes, and what little I can see of the front valence would be an incredibly awesome step up for a GT.

I was under the impression it would a naturally aspirated 5.8l in the 350.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        The extra awesome side skirts, rear valence, dual exhaust tips, air diffuser, carbon ceramic brakes, and what little I can see of the front valence would be an incredibly awesome step up for a GT.

I was under the impression it would a naturally aspirated 5.8l in the 350.
                        It very well may be 5.8L, It's all speculation at this point...
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

'Tis true. Anxiously awaiting truth.

Comment

Freaking Rotors are HUGE!
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!