No announcement yet.

School Shooting in Santa Fe Texas, Shooter in custody, Reports of fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NRA needs to take this 17 year old shooter’s age and shove it down the media’s throat.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Nah, I think pieces of shit like this should live out their shitty lives in a shitty prison. Fucking count of monte cristo style.
      Absolutely. Also, a 2nd person has been arrested as an accomplice. Now we have a conspiracy. There could be more people involved. If they are alive we can learn more...

Then let them suffer in prison forever. They'll be prison bitches.

Comment

whew!

My brother's family is in League City. Very close to the school but fortunately my nephew goes to a different high school. They were put on lockdown though.

Comment

Bullied or what? Kids not putting up with that shit abymore

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Why though? Parenting, religion, games, music? Mix of it all? I agree and suspect after a bit it sinks in for them, but are most parents too soft on their kids and let them do crap bad for their head?
            Lack of accountability and lack of guidance from someone the kid respects. It doesn't matter what a kid is exposed to, if there's no one present to answer their questions or discipline them when they do something wrong odds are they'll find answers the hard way.

Comment

The shooter, a 17-year-old male student identified as Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is in custody.

• Two weapons, a shotgun and a handgun, were recovered at the scene.

Comment

Looks like the kid was a satanist and an all around fucked up individual.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  They need to start promoting public executions of the perpetrators then.
                  The Supreme Court has said repeatedly that people who were minors when they committed a crime are not eligible for execution, no way no how.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  Absolutely. Also, a 2nd person has been arrested as an accomplice. Now we have a conspiracy. There could be more people involved. If they are alive we can learn more...

Then let them suffer in prison forever. They'll be prison bitches.
                  Multiple Supreme Court rulings prohibit sentencing minors to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

I also hate to break it to you but the whole prison bitch thing ended in the late 80s in Texas. Prison in Texas is simply monotonous and boring but no longer dangerous. You have a better chance of being raped if you get drunk on Oaklawn than you do in prison nowadays.

Murderpedia, the free online encyclopedic dictionary of murderers. The largest database about serial killers, mass murderers and spree killers around the world

The guy above was an acquaintance of mine prior to committing his crimes and I still correspond with him in prison which is how I have the inside scoop on Texas prisons.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Guns have been around for a long time but there are a few things that haven't been around for long and that is the shit these kids can find on the internet and the violent games they play.

They took god and corporal punishment out of schools..Parents are not being Parents anymore..Playing extremely violent video games 10+hrs a day which has desensitized these young kids, not to mention the fact that this warps a developing brain and makes the line between fantasy and reality blurred.

That and knowing that their picture will be plastered on every news site and social media page in the world, being a hero to some and their names always remembered

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                      Guns have been around for a long time but there are a few things that haven't been around for long and that is the shit these kids can find on the internet and the violent games they play.

They took god and corporal punishment out of schools..Parents are not being Parents anymore..Playing extremely violent video games 10+hrs a day which has desensitized these young kids, not to mention the fact that this warps a developing brain and makes the line between fantasy and reality blurred.

That and knowing that their picture will be plastered on every news site and social media page in the world, being a hero to some and their names always remembered
                      You forgot to mention political brainwashing and overly prescribed and consumed psychotic drugs.

Comment

I say let's blame Marilyn Manson

Comment

Stop blaming games..

Comment

A huge part of it is the very fashionable political idea that everyone is a victim. Someone is to blame for every hardship in your life according to a lot of people. Then you pile on the conspiracy theories and other bullshit and the kids that are borderline wackos get pushed right over the edge. Go read Facebook sometime, we are surrounded by fucking retards who can barely function as human beings.

Furthermore, this whole incident will go away in a few days. He didn't use an assault rifle so he doesn't further the narrative. In fact he counters it, he promotes the idea that mental illness and shitty parenting is to blame for the school shooting problem. We can't have that, as we all know the guns have to be to blame for every bit of it. This guy's name will not be promoted for long, just wait and see.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yep kid was picked on enough say fuck it and ruin a bunch of lives. This shit needs to stop the bullying and the parents who are sleep at the wheel. I guarantee they knew about him being picked onthey knew where the guns were and they did nothing. Man up and take care of your kids people!!!!watch them talk to them wake the fuck up

Comment

Can someone post a picture of this kids father so I can print it out and wipe my ass with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X