Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    ... the last time I fasted I got pretty scatter-brained during day 2. I blame that on drinking a lot of water without proper salt supplementation to replace lost electrolytes.

I did the same thing and got the same effects. I actually felt "high" at times. The snake juice killed the effect for me. But I do still get some kind of mental thing going on, and I'm curious to know if its actually something to do with the autophagy effect. You probably experienced it: That weird energy that you start to feel. I almost want to say that you can even feel it in your skin, but its hard to pin it down. For me this happens at about the 22 hour mark. That energy is accompanied by some kind of mental effect, I'd say its like the highness but its much reduced. Before the snake juice it was a lot worse, it almost became unbearable because it was kind of like being high (or drunk maybe?) for too many hours.

At least when you're high or drunk under normal circumstances, you can count on it wearing off. Not if one intends to keep fasting on plain water alone. Its gonna stick with ya. I don't know how David Blane did that... what was it, a 44 day fast on plain water. I'd have gone nuts, its also a good way to kill yourself via refeed syndrome. With snake juice, you can't get refeed syndrome cause you still got all your electrolytes.
    Last edited by Gasser64; 10-22-2018, 04:54 PM.
    WH

Comment

Did two stints of 24 hours of fasting with snake juice. Going for 36 today.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Did two stints of 24 hours of fasting with snake juice. Going for 36 today.
        Boss level up and do a 36/one meal/36. Report back!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Keto diets are for pussies who can't fast! Fast you fat fucks! For days, weeks!

But now serious: A nobel prize was awarded in 2016 for autophagy. I'll let yall look it up so you'll have to read a bit about it.

How does anyone listen to that mother fucker talk?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            How does anyone listen to that mother fucker talk?
            I just turn the volume down lower than normal. Is it the drill sergeant thing you're talking about? I've probably listened to about 20 hours of his preaching. I downloaded a bunch of it and just listened to it in the car for a couple of months. He fucking hates doctors lol.
            WH

Comment

Saying "Okay?!" constantly gets me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Keto diets are for pussies who can't fast! Fast you fat fucks! For days, weeks!

But now serious: A nobel prize was awarded in 2016 for autophagy. I'll let yall look it up so you'll have to read a bit about it.

A snake is one of the last animals I would want to model my diet after. This dude is obnoxious too.

If your goal is to simply lose lbs...maybe... but prolonged calorie deficits are just a great way to lose the muscle you worked so hard for unless you have some awesome PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  A snake is one of the last animals I would want to model my diet after.
                  Actually he's not, and before you have a counter opinion you should probably watch the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Actually he's not, and before you have a counter opinion you should probably watch the videos.
                    Then what does the snake diet refer to?

I read the website after I couldn't stand that annoying moron.

He is factually wrong on his website as well. Unless you are on secondary hormones or some other PED...you will lose muscle while fasting that long and working out. You can't change science because you want your diet to work.

It's a fad diet...nothing more. Not one of yall doing it now will be doing it 12 months from now. Its a repackaged lemonade diet...or any other rendition of rapid weight loss fasting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      He is factually wrong on his website as well. Unless you are on secondary hormones or some other PED...you will lose muscle while fasting that long and working out.
                      How long? And who are you referring to when you say, "you..."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        How long? And who are you referring to when you say, "you..."
                        Answer my question first.

What does the term snake in "snake diet" refer to?

Stop running away.

Comment

• Also, has been compared to a bear diet especially for dry fasting.

Comment

• I'm not watching that....but I take it as an admission of defeat.

Fasting and muscle loss depend very much on the persons body composition and activity level. For someone like me that works out 5-6 days a week, anything over 24 hours is going to have an effect. Exceeding 48 and especially 72 will have an impact on just about everyone.

Comment

I'm not watching that....
                              Which is why you have no idea what you're talking about.
                              Fasting and muscle loss depend very much on the persons body composition and activity level.
                              And that's exactly what he's talking about, but continue on with the ignorant blanket statements and droning on how you can out CNC the shit out a diet program.

Comment

I'm not watching that....but I take it as an admission of defeat.

Fasting and muscle loss depend very much on the persons body composition and activity level. For someone like me that works out 5-6 days a week, anything over 24 hours is going to have an effect. Exceeding 48 and especially 72 will have an impact on just about everyone.
                                He gets very specific about eating windows as they pertain to active people/gym rats/powerlifters in some of his vidoes and addresses such instances. No one gets told to starve themselves to death and hit the gym every night.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X