Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great price for a damn good truck.

Comment

DaSh shows 190k not sure if any work has been done to motor it sounds like ut has a mild cam

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Great price for a damn good truck.
        It has 1500 in wheels n tires bro. Lol!!

Comment

Dammit man. So tempting, if not for the mileage and my need for a truck.

Comment

I can't believe that thing hasn't sold!

Comment

Me either man. Ive got over 3k in new parts in it

Comment

If I was still in TX I would probably buy it as a project. Can't find those things out here, and not nearly that cheap.

Comment

Love these damn things. I think it would go better if you either had a decent stock set of wheels or throw the lift on it. Tires look to big for the stance. I had one with 37's on it and damn it was fun to drive. Fuel was getting up there though so I said screw it and got rid of it. Title in your name?
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'm going to Vegas this weekend, or I'd be all over it. I may call you when I get back, depending on my luck, lol.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Showed it today and agreed to meet a guy a few miles from my house and it was awful. I fucked myself big time and wasted the dudes time seeing it, before leaving home I checked the trans fluid and water and saw it needed some so I added a little water and a lot of trans fluid. When I checked the fluid the first time it needed some but when I checked it after I added the fluid it was way over. Didnt think much of it till I get a text from my wife that was following behind me saying my K5 was smoking. Right then and there I knew I had fucked up. When I checked fluids the first time it was in my fucking driveway that has a big down slope. But there was no turning back now we were halfway there. Once I arrived to the location there was damn fluid every where, I was embarrassed as fuck showing this motherfucker like that, but if figure I would be honest and tell the guy what happenned. Well, that motherfucker is still sitting in my driveway I dont blame the guy and kick myself in the ass for being stupid. Now I have to wait for it to stop dripping fluis and get it cleaned and clean my damn driveway. Im so pissed at myself I dont even know what to do with the damn truck anymore. It runs and drives fine I just dont have time to get it where it needs to be to even sell it at a decent price. Ive got all the parts, just dont have time to put it together.....

Comment

How bad you wanna get rid of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                          How bad you wanna get rid of it?

Eh! Not even sure anymore. When they drove off to test it in my mind I was like "fuck that bitch is bad" but then it just sits in my driveway new fucking wheels and tires and all. Pm an offer i may not say no bro

Comment

You subconsciously overfilled it because you really want to keep it

Comment

I am tempted to put the lift kit on it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                                I am tempted to put the lift kit on it. Lol
                                I'm sure that will help.. FWIW, swapping keys and putting on blocks is super easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X