• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    And, someone misspelling Maserati.
    zing!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        LOL - I resisted the 107* earlier and the 103* to show it was cooling off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Nothing says class like a Maserati with a taped up window
          From Quatroporte to Tre finestre.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            If tabc would allow this, white rock lake would be perfect. I would so do this as a business.
            They do, I see it often.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
              Figured I would post this here too...

Germany
              was talking about this
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Weird situation in the Armory caused this video to come up when I accidentally hit the "next" video after the "55 gallon drum UFO" videos.

Sorry, just had to share, it had me rolling..... NONE of this was chopped/ or otherwise copied.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  Weird situation in the Armory caused this video to come up when I accidentally hit the "next" video after the "55 gallon drum UFO" videos.

Sorry, just had to share, it had me rolling..... NONE of this was chopped/ or otherwise copied.
                  Hey now, don't be dragging me into your weird bestiality searches!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• ROFL, man, I can't make this stuff up and I certainly mean no malice or intent. It was just a VERY weird happenstance! But it made me ROFLMFAO!
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Hey now, don't be dragging me into your weird bestiality searches!
                      You better be bringing some of those vids to Keith's party!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Fuck you and your chocolate factory lol, at least the cooled seats helped.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X