X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Ok, I lol'd.

Comment

• jimmy, thats from the black jeopardy skit on SNL. with louis c k. if you missed it, youtube it. its equisite.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Cool
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Fucking censored.
            Really?
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Excessive racism enforced.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Should be. Must have gotten changed as I was quoting his ignorance

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Should be. Must have gotten changed as I was quoting his ignorance
                  I edited all the quotes also.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I like your explanation on the edit CJ lol
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Let me fix my mirror...

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Lofl

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X