Bought a Harley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a Harley

A new to me 2010 street glide in brilliant silver pearl. bought it from the original owner at about 8500 miles. came with a lot of nice extras, and already at a stage 3 (d&d fat cat, screaming eagle heavy breather, and a race tuner)

Immediately took it over to one of my technicians house, and hes putting on 12.5 in wild one chubby ape hangers. doing air ride suspension, cams, and maybe a low profile tour pack in the near future. taking it to north Arkansas (Ozarks) at the end of October to break it in.

I like it.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Ive been temped a few times to pick up a road glide. Riding out of hot springs was a highlight of my bike riding time.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

road glides are a real pleasure to ride, and although I've come across a handful at work that appealed to me, I just prefer the street glide front end

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          road glides are a real pleasure to ride, and although I've come across a handful at work that appealed to me, I just prefer the street glide front end
          the look turns some people off and some like it. I like the look, and they are great to ride (only real difference is air flow).
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I took my Buell to the Harley dealership to get a tire mounted last weekend. They certainly make some nice machines.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Ya and a nice price tag to go along with!

Comment

LOL if they were cheap, I'd have a few.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You will never look back! Well, I mean every now and again, but generally not.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Nice bike and congrats!

But er... I have to say it... I generally dislike harley and the hype.
                    WH

Comment

Nice bike! Go ride the Talimena Scenic byway out of Mean Ar into Talihena OK. Really great ride. Late Oct would be a good time to go.
                      1995 Cobra #404
                      1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                      1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post
                        Nice bike! Go ride the Talimena Scenic byway out of Mean Ar into Talihena OK. Really great ride. Late Oct would be a good time to go.
                        Talimena/Mena is Absolutely a blast. I just got back from Eureka Springs/Fayettville/Branson riding trip..weather was hot and muggy the first day but beautiful the rest of the trip.

Comment

Talihina to Mena is awesome. My in laws own cabins 20 minutes from Talihina. You could stay there and do the scenic drive without having to do the whole thing in 1 day. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

I was never much of a Harley guy. Most of people riding Harley's are a bunch of posers getting all leathered up and such trying to look the part. I wear shorts just like I do every day and laugh at them. Nice bike. I haven't been riding my king much since June. Too damn hot.
                            Originally posted by soap
                            i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

I bought my first one a few weeks ago too!

1995 Heritage Softail Classic.

Comment

Working...
                              X