Victory Motorcycles Is Shutting Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory Motorcycles Is Shutting Down

Didn't think their stuff was "bad". Their whole line looked like they were trying to copy Harley. Face it, we're pretty brand snobbish in the US and most people weren't going to buy a Harley knock off for that money.

Comment

i always thought their stuff was pretty fly, and if i was in the market for a cruiser i would have purchased one of theirs over a HD. weren't they owned by Polaris or something like that?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

crap , my friend had a good job at that place , he has not said he is out of a job to me yet

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i always thought their stuff was pretty fly, and if i was in the market for a cruiser i would have purchased one of theirs over a HD. weren't they owned by Polaris or something like that?

god bless.
          Yeah Polaris owned them as well as Indian. I'd have axed victory too if I were them.

Comment

They said they canned it to focus on Indian. Are Indians selling that we'll? They're prices seemed way crazy.

Comment

Tempting. This place has a few New 2016 Triumph America's for $6500 Shipped.
              http://www.nationalpowersports.net/I...se&showPopUp=0

Comment

I've got my eye on a 2013 Victory Hammer 8 Ball.
                2012 GT500

Comment

They made some cool stuff, but never seemed to snatch a following.

Comment

Soo did they shut down or did they not? Looking at a Harball online and was just curious.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Soo did they shut down or did they not? Looking at a Harball online and was just curious.
                      Yep
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Yep
                        10-4 Old guy that bought the Raider said they just opened one up in LA last month or something.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                        X