Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What area does Amy work?

May be looking for a house soon.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Wiley, but she'll go just about any where in dfw unless things have changed. Bought the first house with her and she was great; would have used for the one I'm in now but it's a long story with some moral obligations, and Nate did right by me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      May be looking for a house soon.
      You moving out of Asia?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        You moving out of Asia?
        Asia is East of me

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          Asia is East of me

What is the asian church at the end of your street?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            What is the asian church at the end of your street?
            ah shit, good point! They only come around on Sunday, I think a white guy runs that place too, pretty funny, guess he is into lbfm's.

Comment

Her office is in Wylie, but she sells houses all over the DFW area. What area ate you looking in?

Comment

She work Keller?
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Sorry for the late response, but yes she does. Send her a text or email or give her a call and let her know what you're looking for.

Comment

whats her number?
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      whats her number?
                      Just wondering if you may be able to check some comps and get me a ballpark number. We tried to use our realtor we used to buy our house but she just used a computer generated number based off comps (3 of which were from 2010). Im looking for more realistic numbers....If the numbers look good, we will be listing the property.

Comment

thanks!
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                        X