No announcement yet.

Any Good Diesel Shops in/near Prosper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Diesel Shops in/near Prosper?

I have a friend that lives in Prosper who has a 2002 F350 Dually and he needs some work done. He needs brakes and some general maintenance and is looking for a reputable shop to which he can take his truck.

Anyone have any suggestions I can pass along?
    01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

How is that diesel related?

Comment

Greenbullitt manages Diesel Dynamics, but they're in Burleson or Joshua. I know that's the other side of the world coming from Prosper, but they do good work.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

There is a newer diesel performance shop on E. main street in Lewisville, I have no experience with them though.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          How is that diesel related?
          It has a diesel engine and it needs some basic engine maintenance.... I didn't get into details as I am diesel ignorant . I am just asking for shop recommendations for a buddy.

I will tell him about Paul, I know he is a great resource. It might be a bit of a ride for him however.
          01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

X 2 for paul and ask for Jared or Shaun to do the work. They are the best techs (the others arent bad).

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              X 2 for paul and ask for Jared or Shaun to do the work. They are the best techs (the others arent bad).
              x3. My truck is there right now.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
              X