No announcement yet.

Wood fence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I only build emotional fences that cost friends and relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Sorry, I only build emotional fences that cost friends and relationships.
      I won’t quit you, Bradley.

-Nothing to add on wood fence pricing, they aren’t allowed in my hood. I did 180ft of decorative aluminum last year and it was around $8k.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        So I went ahead and took this project on myself. Anyone around here ever build their own fence? Since I’m doing it myself I decided I to go taller and add an additional 2ft to my existing 6ft posts. I’ve completed the back side in the alley and now I’m working my way between the two houses. My rails are level as is everything else but my 8ft fence is getting shorter as I move down the line. I know the ground is uneven but is this normal?
        Several years ago I built a fence for my mother in Red Oak..tore down the old trash fence the homebuilder put up. Steel posts, in concrete, drilled and screwed together. I imagine that fence will outlast the house. Had several neighbors ask me if I'd build them fences but I declined...that shit's a lot of work doing it right. I'm dreading the process and cost of building a new fence at my new house because the old fence is falling down from lack of repairs over the last 10-15 years...it's a huge fucking yard and is going to cost a lot, but I'm not doing shit until I have the deed in my name.

Comment

Working...
        X