• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    That sounds like livin!
    I miss Texas, but I ain’t complainin’

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      I miss Texas, but I ain’t complainin’
      I miss the food and friends, but that's about it at this point.

Comment

I miss Colorado. Sgt. Bevis, you live right where I would like to live. Near the mountains and state parks.
        One of the few places where my sinus's don't act up, the only other place is in Florida. Or anywhere by water, but Florida because I love to saltwater fish, more than camping in the Mountains in Colorado...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Amen on the melting on baseball fields. It was better last weekend with the 96* temp before heat index, instead of 103* plus. I'm glad we are done for the summer.
          I coach two 12u teams, and my youngest plays on another. They are all done, but I took my 12u son to Arkansas to play a world series with the Arkansas Prospects (my older son had been playing with them). In Joplin now with the recently turned 17 son playing in the Connie Mack World Series. It's hot, and all turf fields, so we are roasting. Car said 98 before we left the parking lot yesterday. Brutal heat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            I coach two 12u teams, and my youngest plays on another. They are all done, but I took my 12u son to Arkansas to play a world series with the Arkansas Prospects (my older son had been playing with them). In Joplin now with the recently turned 17 son playing in the Connie Mack World Series. It's hot, and all turf fields, so we are roasting. Car said 98 before we left the parking lot yesterday. Brutal heat!!!
            My son is 14u. They won 3 tournaments in a row, but in AA. The last two tournaments were one AAA and the a large AA, but the boys didn’t play well in either. They moved our World Series from early June to end of July, then canceled last week. Sux. I like watching my son play ball, but much better at 75-80*.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              My son is 14u. They won 3 tournaments in a row, but in AA. The last two tournaments were one AAA and the a large AA, but the boys didn’t play well in either. They moved our World Series from early June to end of July, then canceled last week. Sux. I like watching my son play ball, but much better at 75-80*.
              My oldest just turned 17 last week. He'll be a senior this year, but he's been playing 18U all summer. He actually faced multiple college pitchers already (were freshmen this spring) and even got robbed by a guy who played minor league for the Mets last year on a ball he drove deep to centerfield. COVID has not slowed him down since they got going. He's played in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, and back in Missouri now. It's hot, but considering their starting lineup the other day featured 9 D1 guys including him, it's hard to complain. These dudes can play. Now my 12 year old...he's really good too, but he has time left to get recruited. The hell with these temps and him playing!!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                My oldest just turned 17 last week. He'll be a senior this year, but he's been playing 18U all summer. He actually faced multiple college pitchers already (were freshmen this spring) and even got robbed by a guy who played minor league for the Mets last year on a ball he drove deep to centerfield. COVID has not slowed him down since they got going. He's played in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, and back in Missouri now. It's hot, but considering their starting lineup the other day featured 9 D1 guys including him, it's hard to complain. These dudes can play. Now my 12 year old...he's really good too, but he has time left to get recruited. The hell with these temps and him playing!!
                Nice, but I agree on the temps! Sitting around the pool today. Much better!
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                X