Godzilla VS Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzilla VS Kong

Way better then that last piece of trash they put out in the series. Probably one of the best of the series I have watched. Well worth picking up HBO Max for. Like a lot of people I have been disappointed with the movie industry lately. Hopefully a quiet place two, the new ghost busters, and top gun will be back to the good ole days of movies. Maybe it is just to much of the watered down Netflix movies.
    Whos your Daddy?

Chaos walking was an interesting flick.

Comment

I watched it too, it was enjoyable, anyone who hated it just came in with the wrong expectations.

Comment

Can King Kong talk? I'm only going if the monkey talks.

Comment

bro he talks with his hands.

when he does talk it really just yelling and you cannot understand it, but you can interpret it easily.

that said. i could have rubbed one, or maybe two out and did some laundry instead of watching this movie.

quiet place was awesome, even though it broke your heart in the first five minutes. looking forward to quiet place two.

Comment

the new mortal combat comes out the 23rd on hbo max

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              the new mortal combat comes out the 23rd on hbo max
              Fuck! I hate signing up for more shit but that might be worth a months subscription

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                Fuck! I hate signing up for more shit but that might be worth a months subscription
                i cancel all the time! i only keep one subscription a month and i switch around often

Comment

Alot cheaper then your monthly drinking habit!!! !!!!! !!

Comment

Can’t get cheaper than a 6’er a month brah. Rookie numbers I’m sure

Comment

So does the monkey fucking talk or not!?

Comment

It's free with pretty much any AT&T service

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          So does the monkey fucking talk or not!?
                          sign language

Comment

The main reason for watching the movie - to see big monsters fight and fuck up shit - did not disappoint. The human story line that went with it was about as insanely ridiculous and contrived as you could possibly imagine. I think they did that just to see how far they could take it, mainly for laughs. But who cares? The fight scenes were pretty damn cool, and it's a perfect flick to stretch the legs on a home theater build.

Comment

Working...
                            X