Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound like my Penguins. Lose against really shitty teams and play well against good teams. See: New Jersey. Of course loads of injuries and an AHL 4th line doesn’t help.

Comment

Can’t win a game. Evidently they can’t finish. The highlights are decent. Outshooting opponents. Stanley cup finalists to bottom of the division with basically the same team. Pretty sad when the highest scorer on the team is also the oldest.

CN

Comment

Well, playing better. Trying to make a run at the right time. See if they run out of time.

CN

Comment

Well, I think they are done. What a crazy season. For of ups and downs. Way too many downs. Robertson is going to be a great one for the team. Hopefully they heal up before next season. I wonder what will happen with the goalie situation. I imagine they will let one of the veterans go. Not sure which one. Bishop is always hurt so there’s that.

Go Avalanche

CN

Comment

Funny that they can win a overtime game when it doesn’t matter. Time to rebuild and shed some dead non scoring weight.

CN

Comment

As much as I like Bishop, if he isn't going to stay healthy and available for games let's move on.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                As much as I like Bishop, if he isn't going to stay healthy and available for games let's move on.
                Has he even been behind the pipes this season? Seems like Khudobin has played non-stop. Probably why his record isn’t great.

Let’s Go Pens!

Comment

Bishop played zero games. Khudobin was all over the place with consistency. Would help playing with a lead. Oettinger is going to be pretty good. Trade Bishop while he has some value left. He is too prone to injury.

CN

Comment

Oh let’s go Avs.

CN

Comment

Anyone catch the game tonight? WOW. Great game, OT then shootout. Very evenly matched. Boo the outcome though. lol Jarry couldn't hold out.

Comment

Working...
                      X